2

Shu Yian grudgingly said those damning words through gritted teeth . However, her voice trembled slightly due to the itchy sensation all over her body, so her tone sounded tender and delicate when she spoke. 

Su Wen heard that tender tone and felt her heart move. 

【I think I’ve suddenly fallen in love with her…..】

【…is that what she thinks I will say?】

【I am a clean and honest woman. Do you think I, Su Wen, would be moved by someone with devious inventions?】

【Don’t even think about it!】

Shu Yian: “……”

I’m afraid this person is a drama queen? This theatrical ability to play out a dialogue by herself and answer her own questions is just too powerful. 

Towards Shu Yian’s advances, Su Wen only feels extreme disgust. If it wasn’t for the elderly woman in front of her, she might just push this disgusting woman to the ground. However, she couldn’t disappoint her grinning grandmother and could only gently pull away from Shu Yian. 

“These things….we should keep behind closed doors. Intimate things should be done in private, but in front of Grandma we need to be more mindful.”

Shu Yian: “……”

Haha, not only is she a drama queen, she’s also a hypocritical liar. Making it sound like they did this and that on the bed every day. 

Sure enough, the old grandmother was tricked by her theatrics and only smiled knowingly as she got up to walk away: “Ai, I am feeling tired from all that talking. I’ll leave the two of you alone, but you youngsters should keep playing.”

Today, when old grandmother Su had seen that only Su Wen had come, she felt worried about these two’s relationship. Although Su Wen said it was because Shu Yian wanted to sleep in today and couldn’t make it, she didn’t know if this was the truth without hearing it personally from the person in question. 

But from what she saw just now, these two kids are in a loving relationship. Familiarity breeds fondness after all. Yes, Su Wen was rather reluctant and resistant in the beginning, but now the two of them couldn’t even stand to be apart from each other. Look at them no, they’re stuck together like glue. 

“Grandma, sit down for a while longer. I believe Little An wants to talk to you.” 

Su Wen understood that her grandmother was just looking for an excuse to create an opportunity for her and Shu Yian to be alone. However, she did not want these opportunities. On the contrary, she was very unwilling to be alone with Shu Yian!

This woman, although she pesters her everyday, she never actually tried to touch her before. Yet, look at what happened today. She actually dared to come over and hug her so boldly! 

The old grandmother thought about it and then realized she hadn’t seen Shu Yian for a long time. She immediately sat back down and then held the other’s hand with a smile, “You youngsters have better eyes than me. I can’t even tell who is who anymore. Yet you recognized Su Wen from just her back.” 

Shu Yian smiled awkwardly.

She doesn’t know anything about Su Wen at all. She only learned from the housekeeper that she is a very filial granddaughter. And earlier she had only seen a woman sitting next to the elderly grandmother. She was in agony from the itching sensation all over her body and had only hugged the woman as a desperate attempt to get rid of that itchiness. 

Before she even hugged the woman, she had thought up an excuse in case she got the wrong person. If she did hug the wrong person, she would just say that she mistook her for another person since all she could see was her back.