Real POVs

A/N: Alright, here are the actual POVs, decided to have a little bit of fun with that last chapter, just cause. But all joking aside, here's the last chapter of this fic, I hope it's ok. Happy reading! let me know what you think!

Pascals Summary/POV

You know, at first, I didn't really like the guy. He just seemed very selfish to me. But as the adventure went on, I could tell he was starting to have feelings for her, so I kept my mouth shut about it. Then when he took her on the adventure around the kingdom, I was convinced, he really did like her. And the lanterns, those were an amazing touch, they truly showed he cared. Then when he went off on that boat with the crown, I knew something was up, that just wasn't like him. I tried telling someone, but no one would listen to me. Then he came to the tower and cut off all her hair and I had to get back at Gothel for all those years of torturing my girl, so I tripped her and I'm not ashamed of it.

Maximus Summary/POV

At first, I thought he was a bad guy, probably due to the fact that I usually chase him around trying to arrest him for thieving. But then I saw him with Rapunzel and saw a completely different person, he was actually caring about someone and he paid for stuff for her. That blew my mind. I could tell he had changed, just in the short amount of time he was with her. Thats why I knew something was wrong when that boat pulled up with him and the crown and the guards arrested him. I knew that wasn't like the new him, so I went and got help. Then get him to her tower so he could do what he needed to do and protect the woman he loves.