Chapter 51

Hello Readers, I hope you are doing well..🙃 Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters..❤️it really means a lot..💫 keep supporting..💞

So ya let's get started...
(Inline Comments bhi karna ha..😊)

************************************

New Day New Afternoon..

It was a normal day for sidnaaz. Sana was busy in her office, Sid in his meetings,has the investors left or when the meeting comes to an end.
"Sir Ritu mam has a message for you, kindly check.." Riddhima informed.

"Okay.. " he said.

Later he went in his cabin, checked the message.
"Come home for lunch.." he red.

"Do I have any meeting.." he asked.

"For now no sir, but you have 2 meeting in evening..." Riddhima said.

"Ook then, just send me the location then and be there directly with the team.." he ordered and left..

It was an afternoon time, in Shukla Mansion every one was going towards the dinning table.
"Ohh, here is the handsome boy.." Rivas father said.

"Come bachaa, sit let's have lunch.." his mom said, Sid nodded.

Every one settle down at their place having lunch with lots jokes and laughter.
"Hmm, I hope you fine now." Sid asked..

"Yup I'm all good now." Riva said.
Besides this, Rivas parents was happy for his concern,they were eager for the conversation to happen.

Rivas father imitate Sidharth father to talk at the first.
"Listen Sidharth." His father called..

"Yes dad" he said while munching chicken tikka ❤️

"Why don't you go for outing. Sube se sham you are busy and all, go out have  fun" his dad tried to talk.

"Take Riva also with you.." his dad futher said.
All the time Riva choose not to talk.

"Hmm sounds great ya. Jay se baad karta hu, Bali chalenge.." He said being excited thinking Shehnaaz ko bhi puchhunga.

"Beta Riva wants to go alone with you.." Her mom immediately said.

"Umm,but sab honge toh-

"Sidharth, Riva wants to spend some time so go na." His dad interrupt and said.

"The actual thing is, Riva likes you and she wants your time.." His mother wispered to everyone's dismay.

Riva , shut her eyes tightly waiting for his response which she knows, but she was still afraid as she didn't talk to his family about Shehnaaz.
Riva thought of not telling with thought that might be knowing about Sid's relationship his dad or specially his mom might change their decision which she ofcourse don't want it to happen.

"Sorry what?" He asked instantly.

It was ofcourse unexpected,not even for a sec he thought in this way. He still didn't believe till,
"You heard it right, she genuinely do since many years" His mom wispered.

He was completely into loss of words,
not understanding what just happen. There was no expression on his face just a blank face.

Every thing and every one was silent,
"Sidharthh, beta what do z think.." His mom wispered..

Ritu ji was pretty nervous for him,
She knows how important decision it is. She even don't have any problem with Riva as long as Sidharth is ok with it.