"No, dont do that one. You'll still look like a freak" Eli lowered his look and walked out of the dojo with tears in his eyes. 

"Oh great, really? Another quitter?" Eva looked at Johnny with disbelief. She followed Eli.

"Wait, Ms. Perry where are you going?" He asked the brunette confused. 

"I really thought you were better than this. But i was wrong, your a bully!" She yelled at Johnny dissappointedly and ran outside the dojo. Miguel wanted to follow her but he didn't.

___________

For this part i recommend you guys to put in your headphones and listen to the song (Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding)

____________________________________________

Eva wiped her tears as she was leaning against the wall outisde the dojo. And that was when she heard something coming from the other side of the wall. She slowly walked closer to the sound and saw Eli. He was sitting on the floor against the wall and crying. Eli looked up at Eva who was walking towards him. He quickly looked down and wiped his tears to pretend that he wasn't crying. But Eva wasn't that stupid. 

"Hey" She smiled at Eli and sat down beside him with her shoulder touching his. He didn't look up at her. Eva continued talking while looking at her hands.

"You know, when i lost my dad I...used to get bullied for that." Eli looked up at the girl. But she didn't noticed that Eli was looking at her. She leaned her head against the wall behind her and looked up at the sky. 

"People used to call me names and they wanted me to...kill myself. But i didn't give up. And yeah, maybe my dad isn't here in front of me, but he will always be alive in my heart. I remember, laying on my bed and just cry my eyes out every night. You know...no matter where you go, there will always be people who will try to bring you down. But the only person who is actually bringing you down...is youself. You dont give up. You fight. And when i realised that, I kicked everyone's asses everytime they tried to talk shit about my dad. And look at me now." 

She turned her head and noticed Eli staring at her. She smiled back at him and looked him in the eyes. 

"Eli, I know it's hard for you, but...do you really want to live like this your whole life. I mean, dont you just wanna kick those bullie's asses. Your strong and i know you are. If sensei doesn't believe in you, then i do." 

Both of them were looking eachother in the eyes. Eva could feel butterflies in her stomach. She never felt this way before...with anyone. Eli looked her in the eyes and down on her lips. And that was when Eli leaned forward and kissed Eva on the lips. She could feel his warm cheeks touching her skin. All of sudden he got up. Eva looked at him confused and stood up. 

"Is there something wrong?" She asked him worried. 

"I'll be back in a while" He said confidently with a smile on his face. He kissed Eva on the cheek and left her. She was shocked. What just happend?

___________

Eva walked inside the dojo and noticed that it was empty. She let out a sigh and was about to open the door when she suddenly heard voices coming from the office. She turned around and slowly walked towards the office. 

"Yeah, well some of those loser are my friends" She recognized the voice immediately. It was Miguel and Johnny in the office.

Eva was listening to their conversation.

"Yeah, that tracks" Johnny didn't care about his students at all. Eva wasn't surprised of his answer.

"You wanted a full dojo, you got one." Miguel sounded dissappointed.

"Not full like that." Eva rolled eyes at his voice.

"Yeah, i get it okay...they're losers. But maybe I'm a loser too." Eva could feel the pain in his voice. She felt bad.

"Are you kidding me? Are you gonna cry now too?" Johnny asked Miguel with disbelief.

"No, I-It....nevermind it just....you dont know, what it's like to be us" Miguel sounded even more dissappointed. This time, Johnny didn't say anything back. 

"I'll see you tomorrow" Miguel walked out and noticed Eva smiling at him. 

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked him and walked towards Miguel. 

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'll see you tomorrow Eva." He said smiled at her and walked out with a sad look on his face. 

___________________________________

Who do you guys want Eva to end up with?

Dont forget to vote<3