₁₅

1 week later / Monday

Tzuyu POV

Outside Sanas House

Me and Mina had to travel over to Japan where things are different. Vampires are still keeping humans as pet's so I'm very worried about Mina. 

"Hey it's going to be fine", Mina said holding my hand.

"But we haven't lived in this society for 2 years.  And I don't know what these vampires are like", I said still thinking about the possibility of losing Mina because of Vampires here.

She let go of my hand and cupped my face.

"You worrying is not going to help. Plus you've marked me, I'm pretty safe is on vampire tries to bite me", she said.

She was right. 

"Okay. We go to Sana's parent's then we leave this country and go back home", I said.

"Exactly", she said pecking my lip.

~ Time Skip ~

Sana's House

"You've grown up so much", Sana's mum said hugging me.

"How's Sana doing?", the dad asked.

"She's good with her girlfriend", I responded.

"Mmh tell her to come visits with her girlfriend", her dad said.

"I will do.  Well um, this is Mina my girlfriend", I said introducing Mina.

"Myoui Mina", the mum said.

I was shocked when the mum said that.

"Mother was a vampire. Very beautiful young women", Sana's dad said.

"You knew my mother?", Mina asked shocked.

"Well yes, we grew up together here. She's always been pretty. Which I can clearly see the resemblance. You're pretty too", Sana's mum said.

"I'm not sure if you were ever told. You have a brother. And he's been under our care since you weren't fully vampire your mother had to take you away to a safer place. Meaning she Left your brother here with us", she added.

"Any way you came here for help right", the dad said.

"Right. Well, I have a spirit of a vampire that I killed who was obsessed with me still in my house trying to lure Mina to killing herself", I explained.

"Is she stuck in a specific room?", he asked.

"Yes the room I killed her in", I said.

"You get rid of the ashes of her and throw them into a lake of blood", he explained.

"A lake of blood? Where am I meant to find that the rules are different in Korea....", I said.

"There's a place in Korea. It's where mina mother would always go when she killed people and had to get rid of their spirits", Sana's mum said.