LEAVING.

Natsu had left on a one-year long Journey to become stronger so he could protect the ones that were dear to him. When he had been gonw for four months he met Gildarts.

"Gildarts? Is that you?", Natsu asked. "Natsu, I didn't think I would run into you.".

The two of them had fun and decided to stay together for the night and train tomorrow together. But in the middle of the night Gildarts woke up and saw Natsu was gone. He searched for him and when he found Natsu, Natsu was sitting staring at the starry sky and said: "I'll become much stronger y/n. So next time I will be able to protect you properly next time. Just wait for me. I will return."

NATSU'S POV

Suddenly I heard something rustling and Gildarts came walking to me "Thinking about someone special?", he asked and sat down next to me. I looked down and blushed a little. "Feels kinda funny in here huh.", Gildarts said pointing to where his heart was. I blushed some more. "So it is about women after all.", he said and I answered him "Shut up! I just feel bad for leaving her alone for so long! You're just an annoying old pervert!". I calmed down "It's just... I left without saying something.". "Sounds familiar.", Gildarts muttered. "It's just... It isn't as fun with y/n around. I miss her the most.", I said while blushing and Gildarts answered "But I'm sure the peaople we love think about us under the same starry sky as we do. So make sure to tell her next time you see her okay.". "Yeah I think I'll do that."