Lockeroom fantasies-(Atsumu miya)

Y/N P.O.V

Being inirazaki's manager is hard,
but being in love with their setter is harder.

I watched as Atsumu jumped and tossed the ball into Osamu's waiting hand the ball smashing directly at the other side of the court.

"INIRAZAKI WON!!!!"

The crowd behind us cheered the twins once again bringing victory to our team.i jumped out of my seat and began cheering as well I handed out their water bottles and their towels.

"Good game boys"

I said smiling as they walked back towards the benches.i looked back at the other crestfallen team,sometimes this is the reason why I don't like sports.
I hate seeing people lose something they worked so hard and fought so hard for.

"Thank you Y/N san,it's because you always take care of us."
Kita said smiling as he
ruffled my(your hair color)hair making it a mess.
"Kita!my hair is a mess again I just fixed this a while agoo"
I wailed as I struggled to fix my hair again.
"I have a comb in the bus you can borrow it later."
Osamu said as he walked towards me.
"Thank you osamu"
"Oh no problem I am after all the better twin."
He said as he puffed up his chest a bit and waved his left hand at me.
"Yeah okay,speaking of twins where is your brother?"
I said laughing a bit
"Oh I think he went to the lockerooms at the back why?"
"Well coach said we're gonna eat to celebrate your guys win so I'm just gonna fetch him so we can leave early."
I said grabbing my bag and began to head towards the lockerooms.

"You guys go ahead without me!tell Aran to save me a seat will ya?"
I yelled at suna as I ran towards the back door.
"No problem manager saaan!"
I heard Aran scream as I disappeared thru the back.

'now where is this boy?'
I thought as I walked in the locker room area trying to find Atsumu.
I stopped at the last room hoping Atsumu is inside.
I twisted the door knob and entered the room.
The sound of water splashing on the cold tile floor resonated around the room.
Steam covered the mirrors as I walked inside.
I continued to check the stalls but as I reached the last shower stall i heard faint groans and cursing.

I went closer to the shower stall and listened.
Okay I may or may not be a pervert but what if he's in pain or something?
"Y/N ahhh~"

'wait whut'
Why is he moaning my name?
Before I can even step back and escape the shower curtain opened reaveling a stark naked Atsumu
Water dripping from his wet hair down to his chest and his perfectly sculpted abs down further to his...
Oh my God he's huge.

"If you keep biting your lip like that I might just kiss you."
He said putting his hand on his hip while he smirked at me.

"OH MY GOD TSUMU IM  SOO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO!"
I said finally snapping back to reality,I covered my eyes and began stumbling backwards in an attempt to escape this awkward situation.
But remembering what I saw made my face hot and red.

"You already saw me naked for a good 10 seconds so why run away now?"
He asked walking towards me and grabbing my hands his arms pinning me against the wall as he pushed his wet body against mine.

"Now let me see those gorgeous(eye color)orbs of yours,open your eyes and look at me little one."
He hummed before removing my hands away from my face and tilting my chin upwards so I can look at him.

"I've always liked you Y/N but I never got the chance to tell you because you're always running around and taking care of the team"
He said longingly as he stoked my cheek.
"I-i like you too tsumu but i-i really don't think it's appropriate to t-talk ab-bout this whi-le youre n-naked."
I stuttered afraid to remove my eyes off of his golden eyes