"M'sorry," Theodore mumbles, looking into his cup. "I didn't mean for it to be bad," Theo says and drinks.

  "Mate, you really have a long way to go with respecting women," Blaise says and shakes his head. Blaise was raised solely by his mother, and she taught him from a young age how to respect women and treat them like queens. Narcissa wasn't far behind, teaching Draco to not be like his father. Theodore though only had his dad, and he treated women like magazines, throwing them away when they got boring.

  Draco sighs, knowing that Theo was trying. "Also, Winnie isn't technically yours," Blaise teases, nudging Draco. Draco stiffens and looks back to her.

  "I know," Draco says, watching the girl he cared for look so care free. He wondered if she even knew he was there.

  Theo speaks back up, "Just ask her out, it's obvious you like each other."

  Draco shakes his head, watching as the two girls separate and make their way to get more drinks. "It's not that easy," he says.

  Winnie leads Clara to the drink table and they each pour themselves a cup. Before they can walk away, Winnie's cup is removed from her hand.

  "Hey there, beautiful," a gravelly voice rumbles in her ear. Winnie furrows her eyebrows and turns around to look at the culprit of the voice. Her eyes meet the face of a sixth year Ravenclaw she couldn't remember the name of. He looked at her hungrily, scanning her body and stopping where her tight skirt showed off her thighs.

  Winnie just stared at him in her drunken state, not having enough mind to immediately walk away. "What's a sexy little thing like you doing at a party all by herself?" The boy asks, taking a step closer.

  "I'm with my friends," Winnie says, reaching back to grab the cup from him. He jerks it out of her reach and steps even closer. Winnie yelps as her bottom hits the edge of the table.

trigger warning: sexual harassment

  The boy places down her cup and puts his arms on either side of Winnie. Winnie looks over to Clara but she's no longer there. The boy chuckles, brown eyes ravaging her face. "Stupid girl, I mean with out a date. No one to take you back to their dorm and fuck you," He says in an attempt at a sensual voice. Winnie puts her hands on his chest and attempts to shove him back.

  "Please, I-" Winnie begins.

  "Shh," the boy whispers and moves closer to her ear. "Lucky for you, my dorms just right upstairs," He says, lips brushing her ear. He lowers his head to kiss her jaw, ignoring her persistent, weak shoves.

  Before his lips can meet her soft skin, he's being yanked off of her. Winnie sighs in relief, looking up to see who helped her. A head of blonde hair fills her vision, his body blocking hers. She smiles and reaches out to touch his back, maybe even wrap him in a hug

  "Malfoy?" The boy asks, looking at the raging blonde and his clenching fists.

  "Garrington," Draco speaks, glaring at the boy.

  "What the fuck? I was just about to take her for some fun-"

  He's cut off by Draco launching his fist into the side of his face. Winnie flinched back at the movement, stepping to the side. She peers around Draco to see the Ravenclaw holding his jaw. Draco throws another punch, square in the middle of his face. A crowd has formed, watching as Thomas Garrington stumbles and falls to the ground.

  "Mine," Draco growls and spits on Thomas's fallen frame. A small hand grabs his bicep causing him to turn.

  "Dray..." Winnie trails, looking down at the boy on the floor. Draco glances around, seeing a good number of students with their eyes on them. Draco turns to Winnie and grabs her wrist.