Chapter 10

Mew POV

The bus ride was fine except Champ being sick and throwing up now and then. Since the bus was empty everyone had their window seats including myself and Gulf. Meaning there was no way for me to sit next to Gulf or more like I did not have a reason to tell him that I want to sit next to him without sounding creepy.

I imagined the conversation in my head as of how it will go about.

Mew: hey

Gulf: hai

Mew: Umm, can I sit next to you?

Gulf: There are so many empty seats why do you want to sit here.

pop!!! the memory cloud popped.

No, no something else, be honest and tell why you want to sit next to him, okay here we go.

Mew: hey, can I sit next to you.

Gulf: Umm, okay but why here.

Mew: because you are too cute and I want to get to know you better and want to be close to you.

pop!!!

I imagined several different scenarios like this and every time it sounded more perverted than the previous one. We finally reached our destination and only thought about Gulf and how I could get close to him throughout the journey.

Only when we stepped down from the bus it flashed to me that if, only if Gulf and I would stay at the same place like a suite or a villa of sorts. I put forth the idea of staying in a villa and everyone agreed immediately.

After we settled in each of our rooms the first thing I did was take a shower and change into comfortable clothes. Gulf was still sleeping in the same position, I went straight to the kitchen and started making instant noodles Sammy had brought in the previous stop. Good thing there was a kitchen in this place and thank Sammy because she had bought enough food for all of us.

Everyone came one by one after showering and by that time the food was ready. Champ was the first to dig in. He did not care to even wait for the others but seemed to calm down with his complaining after eating a little bit. Sammy and Techno joined and we all filled our bellies. But still, everyone was not as half as full, they all knew they needed some real food. Champ had even finished Gulf's share of food but Gulf still did not wake up.

 Champ had even finished Gulf's share of food but Gulf still did not wake up

I started to worry about him now. Sammy noticed my concerned expression and asked me

"Hey, are you okay? You look worried?"

"I'm fine, it's Gulf. He did not shower and did not come out to eat. He has been sleeping in the same position for so long, I'm just thinking if we should wake him up when we go out for dinner". I explained.

"Oh there is still time for dinner, let's see if he wakes up by then," said Champ while still chomping on food.

"What if he doesn't?" asked Techno.

"Let's just let him sleep if he doesn't wake up, he looked pretty sleep-deprived," said Sammy

"Hmm, okay," I said, still looking in the direction of the room he is sleeping in.

"It's okay he will be fine if he is hungry and wakes up in the middle of the night, there are a lot of snacks still available if you are still not convinced we will get him food from where we eat on our way back, okay?" Sammy said

I smiled as I did not want them to be worried. But only I knew that yes I wanted him to eat something but more than that I wanted to spend more time with him and wanted us to eat together.