Chapter 4

Third POV

"Hey man, are you okay? You are crying." Said the mixed-race man looking at him with pure concern in his voice.

Gulf came back to reality and realised he was indeed crying. For a while he had become his 7-year-old self, crying like a child afraid of his father, when Gulf was about to wipe his tears with his bare hands, the handsome man handed him a tissue paper to help himself. Gulf took it and wiped his face, his eyes a little puffy and nose still red due to the crying.

"Thank you," Gulf said to the other man.

The concerned look on his face changed into a relieved yet really attractive smile and said "that's alright, I'm Mew by the way. I'm guessing your name is Gulf".

Gulf's eyes widened, his heart started beating at a very unusual pace and he felt ticklish in his stomach

Gulf's eyes widened, his heart started beating at a very unusual pace and he felt ticklish in his stomach. 'Wait who is Gulf? Oh, right, I am Gulf, and why is my heart beating so hard? Is it because of his smile, why is his smile affecting me so much?'

"Hey, you are Gulf right?" Asked Mew.

"Ahem..hem.. yeah I'm Gulf '', "Gulf" coughed to hide his expression and lied about his name again.

Gulf wondered how Mew knew about his fake name, he turned towards Sammy who was peacefully sleeping which looked like a very uncomfortable position to Gulf, her mouth was open and she was snoring and slightly drooling too. Looking at her state it was clear to "Gulf" that she definitely did not tell his name to Mew.

"How do you know my name?" Gulf questioned Mew,

"Oh I just overheard you people talking," said Mew casually

"Oh so you were eavesdropping?" asked Gulf playfully.

Mew was taken aback for a second because he did not expect the boy who was just crying in his sleep to accuse him.

Mew chuckled at the other boy's playful accusation "Anyhow are you okay? You were crying in your sleep."

The concerned look returned on Mew's face again, and Gulf's stomach did a somersault, Gulf's cheeks slightly turned red and Gulf coughed again to hide it. Mew handed him a bottle of water and Gulf drank it, feeling thankful that Mew did not notice his blushed cheeks.

"Yeah I am fine, I probably had a nightmare or something. I'm fine" said Gulf, returning Mew's water bottle.

"Do you wanna change your seat? you can sit next to me, she looks pretty uncomfortable, give her some space so she can rest her head".

Mew said looking at Sammy who now had one hand above her head reaching the shoulder and one leg over the opposite seat.

Gulf agreed, moving slightly and he helped the sleeping Sammy to lie down on the seat that he had previously occupied and went to sit beside Mew