One | | Mommy's News

Naruto & Hinata

Naruto & Hinata

It was one of those rare nights, where Naruto could come home to his family. As he opened the front door, a fresh aroma of a home made meal hit him.

"I'm home!"

Boruto came down from him roo, surprised that his father was actually home.

"Welcome home! Dinner will be ready in a few minutes." His wife, Hinata peeked from the kitchen.

After dinner, Hinata washed the dishes as Naruto helped her. Boruto on the couch, playing his games.

"Naruto" She started.

"Hm?" Naruto looked at his wife. Sje took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant."

Naruto only looked at her, his mouth hanging open. A few seconds passed, a huge grin appeared on his face.

"We're going to have another Uzumaki running around! Thank you, Hinata!" He wrapped his arms around his wife's waist and hugged her.

A small giggle escaped her lips.

Curious, Boruto entered the kitchen.

"What's going on?" He questioned.

"You're going to be a big brother!" Naruto yelled, realising Hinata.

"Really?! Going to be the best big brother, ya know!"

Sasuke & Sakura

The Uchiha house hold was calm. The three Uchiha members were gathered around the table eating breakfast. That was until Sukura had the urge to vomit.
Without a second thought, she ran to the bathroom.

"Mama! Are you alright?!" Sarada ran in the bathroom, almost knocking down the chair she was sitting on.

The pink haired woman entered the dinning room again. She had a smile on her face, her hand on her belly.

"Mama?" Sarada looked at her mother with concern. Sakura put her other hand on her daughter's head.

"I'm pregnant." She simply said.

"Does that mean..."

"Yes. You're going to have a sibling." Sakura answered.

"Papa! I'm going to be a big sister! Cha!" Sarada had a huge grin on her face.

Sasuke only smiled at the news, happy his family will be growing.

Ino & Sai

Sai and Inojin already knew about the growing life in Ino. Both guys were now protective of Ino. Of course, Ino found this amusing.

"I can't wait to meet them. I wonder if their a girl or a boy." Sai sat beside Ino on the couch, his on her growing belly.

"I'm hoping it's a girl but, a boy is fine too." She put a hand over her husband's hand.

Inojin only stared at his parents, wondering ahet kind of sibling he'll have.

Temari & Shikamaru

Ever since the two Nara guys found out Temari was pregnant, they were more careful on what they say to her. Especially Shikamaru. He knew his wife.

He was not having a repeat of the incident when she was pregnant with Shikadai.

Shikadai would either spend more time with his friends or be alone in his room, playing his games.

Kakashi

Kakashi payed the meal at Ichiraku Ramen. It was the day he became the Sensei of team 7, so him, Naruto and Sakura decided to gather around for dinner. It's been a while since the last time the three of them were together.

With Naruto being being away from the village to train with master Jiraya. Sakura being busy with her training with Lady Tsunade. Lastly, Sasuke, well his not in the village.

Kakashi pulled out his Make out paradise book ans started reading. He was lost in his little world that he didn't realize that he enteres the forest.

Upon realizing this, he turned around and made his way back to the village.

He then, heared some light shuffling near by, like someone was there. The silver haired Shinobi then took out a kunai knife and put his guard up. Ready if a rogue ninja had sneaked in the village.

He was not ready to see what he saw.

There in front of him a basket and inside was a baby. On top of the baby was a note.

To whoever finds her,
I know that this will be a selfish requests but, please take care of her. My family has been attacked by rogue ninjas because of our kekkei genkai. I managed to run away and hide my daughter but, I know, by the time you're reading this I will be dead. I know that she is an angel. Please, as my last request, take care of my daughter. Her name is [Name]

As Kakashi read the note, the baby started to reach out to the Shinobi and cooing.

He then looked over to the baby and gave one of his famous close eyed smile.

"It seems you've been through a lot, little one." He then sighed. "Well, it was your mothers last request to whoever finds you to take care of you."

You smiled at the unknown man, reaching out to him.

"Why do you have to be so cute?" He cooed.

He began walking back to the village, with his new adoptive daughter.