"We already found Nanay Meldy"

"How is she?"

"We are on our way ro pick you up"

I rushed into my room and prepare the things that I am going to bring with me.

After I have prepared everything I need I went out of the house and walked out of the subdivision.

I didn't wait that long for them.

Van Ashtron drives the car, Kayisha Denise and Flare Onyx are also there.

"So how's nanay Meldy and where's Kadey?"

"We still don't know how she was but we know where she is Thunder Kade is with Calvin Callix"

So Calvin Callix is already here,I guess It is because Today is already January and as planned we will start our training.

The car stopped in the middle of a road with a lot of trees on it's side, any there are no visible buildings and establishments, there are also no other cars passing by.

The only sounds that we could hear is the sound of the engine of our car and sounds of crickets.

The trees and grass are tall, seems life no one comes here to maintain them.

I followed Van Ashtron as he walks and searched for any trace of Nanay Meldy.

As we search I saw a piece of cloth from nearby.

My heart pounded, I am nervous that it must be Nanay Meldy, I call Van

"Hey, Van I saw something there"

As we walk nearer to that we can smell a very foul smell, It smells too disgusting that Flare Onyx and Kayisha Denise can't walk any closer to it.

"Rogue, I think we need to go back in our car, we can't take the smell anymore"

I just nod my head at Flare.

We are now just one step closer to the strange object. Van Ashtron removed the fabric that covers the object.

My knees weakened but my anger grows  I clenched my fist.

We already found Nanay Meldy, yes she's here lying lifeless on the grass, marks of torture is evident on her body.

Maggots are crawling around her corpse, going in and out of her open wounds, flies also surround her.

I feel pain in my chest it was like I was stabbed multiple times.

Van called our connection from the forensics.

Van escorted me toward our car. He opened the car  to let me in.

Flare and Kayisha hugged me tight, as I feel their warm hugs I suddenly burst into tears.

I killed Nanay Meldy's daughter and now Nanay Meldy died because of me.

People near me die , I'm his target but he chose not to directly aim at me.

The culprit behind this wants to torture me.

He took advantage of my weaknesses.

I need to speed up my hunt for who ever that man behind the mask is.

I'll make him pay for everything.

I hear sirens from the outside, seems like the polices and the scene of the crime operatives are already here.

They closed the crime scene with that yellow tape, they started  investigating and taking pictures.

One of the officers went near our car and talked to Van Ashtron, I just carefully listen to their conversation.

"Mr. Van Ashtron,right?"

"Yeah"

"Do you know the victim?"

"Yes, she's our maid, she got abducted. We we're looking for her and we found her here"

"Hmm, So how did you know she's here?"

"A unknown number contacted my friend and sent a video to tell us that he have our maid, we monitored that number and we received a photo of this place last night."

"I see"

I went near them and showed the man the phone that Calvin Callix given us, at first he was shocked to see it's logo.

The officer bowed his head on us.

"Ma'am, Sir I'll be contacting you for the updates of this case"

The officer walked towards the crime scene.

Van looked at what I showed the officer "Oh our phones specialized for our missions, I almost forgot that"

I take a deep breath and pull my self together.

"I'll be fixing all her funeral, after we got the autopsy report, then after that I guess I need to focus more on our mission"

Kayisha Denise tapped my back to comfort me.

later on Van Ashtron drove our car and we went back to the training center.

We went out of the car as we reached our destination.

I am telling my self to be strong but I am still greatly affected by her death.

I walk straight looking at the floor, I bumped into someone I am not lifting my head that all could see from my current view is it's shoes

END OF CHAPTER