☆zesty☆

Y/N's POV:

I stared up at my ceiling and sighed, I have two weeks to get thus project done and I haven't done anything. How could I do anything? I have to sew stuff, I don't know how to sew, I know nothing about the topic, I tried to do research, and of course, I have a small cold.

I would normally have left my bed by now but I don't think I could if I tried. I sniffled slightly, why must my nose be stuffy? I groaned and sat up, I left my room and walked into the kitchen. Herc looked over at me and smiled, "mornin' kiddo," he said calmly. I nodded, opening the medicine cabinet and trying to reach the shelf i usually keep the actual medicine in.

"Watcha doin?" Herc asked, watching me climb up onto the counter. "I my good sir, am going to chug some Tylenol," I said grabbing the bottle. Herc tilted his head slightly, "Tylenol? Whats that?" Herc asked as I poured myself a small dose in that tiny cup thing. "Its medicine, for colds and stuff," i said drinking some.

"Is it safe?" Herc asked as I put the Tylenol back. "Would i have drank it if it weren't safe?" I asked getting off the counter. The room was silent, "alright," I said laughing slightly. "I have a project to work on for school," I said leaving the kitchen.

"Can I help?" Herc asked following me. I thought for a moment until suddenly an idea popped into my head. I nodded and lead him back to my room, I opened my door and sat down at my desk. "Okay, first I need to find information about whatever I'm supposed to do this project on," I said turning on my computer.

《Time Skip》

I sighed, writing down paragraph after paragraph of useless information is boring. My wrist hurts beyond belief and I still didn't know how to sew. Herc wasn't much help, he didn't know anything about this either. Herc had tried to help me sew but I stabbed my finger so now I was working on a different thing for the project while waiting for the bleeding to stop.

I took off the bandaid and stared at the small scar starting to form on my finger. Herc was on my bed poking at the various stuffed animals on my bed. He picked one up and sat it on my desk, "why did you-" "it looks like a dog," Herc said staring at it. I nodded, "its supposed to look like a dog," I said going back to what I was doing.

Herc patted its tiny head and looked down at me. "Is it supposed to look like an actual dog?" I nodded again and kept working. "But its so tiny, what dog is that tiny?" Herc asked poking its snoot quizzically, it fell over and Herc jumped back slightly.

"Theres blood on its foot," Herc said staring at the small blood stained paw. "Yea, that's probably my blood," I said trying to sew the final thing, "having troubles kiddo?" Herc asked holding another stuffed animal. "No no I got it, don't worry," I said finally getting it.

"Yes! I'm done!" I said throwing my hands up. I fell back in my chair and sighed with relief. Herc smiled and put the small stuffed rat on the table on top of the dog, "he has conquered the mighty beast!" Herc said loudly. I laughed and grabbed a stuffed cat and threw it at the rat.

"But alas he has been defeated!" I shouted. "A bitter defeat," Herc added in a sad tone. I smiled and picked up the stuffed cat, "and what is the mighty warriors name?" Herc asked 100% serious. I held him up high and smiled "sprinkles!" I said proudly.

"Ah yes, a fitting name for the mighty warrior!" Herc exclaimed. The door opened and I threw poor Sprinkles at the door. "Eat Sprinkles foul intruder!" I shouted as Sprinkles hit Thomas in the face. I laughed at him as he picked up the poor stuffed cat and stared at it.

He threw it back and I caught Sprinkles in my arms and held him to my chest. "I have an idea!" I said grabbing my sea turtle stuffed animal. I'm going to give John a heart attack i thought running out of the room. Herc and Thomas followed and I snuck into the kitchen and saw my target.

I hid the turtle behind my back, "hey John?" He looked over at me and raised an eyebrow. "Turtle attack!" I shouted throwing the turtle stuffy at him. It hit him in the face, he caught it and gasped. "Its a turtle! But not really a turtle?" He said looking at it more closely.

"Its a stuffed animal," I said. "Its so soft!" He said petting its head, "its supposed to be soft," I said looking at his shocked face. "He's never going to let go of that turtle now," Herc said nudging me slightly. "I know," I said nodding.

"I don't wanna take it away from him, its too adorable,"

+~~~○♧○~~~+

Don't judge me this is cute

-Fox