16. Aphrodite's Curse

Happy Valentine's Day y'all!! Y'all are my valentines😩✊🏻
ps pls don't get Covid guys it's awful🥸

(Also this chapter has some of it written in Ron's POV- to help tell the story a lil better)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

February 13th

It's been a little while since the quidditch match. You woke up bright and early to go get breakfast early. You were so excited for Valentine's Day tomorrow, for you had bought Ron the best gift. You managed to get him tickets to a Chudley Cannons game that would be right before school ended, and you couldn't be more happy to surprise him with them. Your owl was going to come later in the day with them.

You ran to the great hall, still putting on your robe when you ran into Hermione. You made her jump and drop her potions book.

"Great goodness y/n what are you doing? You look a mess!"

"Good morning to you too, hermione." You rolled your eyes. "Didn't mean to frighten you."You picked up her book for her and gave it back.

"Well, you sure are early to breakfast this morning." She continued walking, only stopping once she entered the great hall, scanning the room for her friends.

"Oh, look! Harry and Ronald, right there!" She grabbed your hand and dragged you over to them.

"Hey, you guys." Harry greeted you both.

You took a seat next to Ron and he immediately put his arm around you. A big breakfast that consisted of fruits, toast, and eggs appeared on your plate. Ron snatched an egg off your plate, but you didn't mind. He always seemed to do this. He just turned to you and smiled with wide eyes as he bit into the food he'd just taken

"Harry." Hermione sat down, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Hermione." Harry nodded.

"I'm here too, you know." Ron shouted in defense.

"Ron." Hermione turned and greeted Ron as well, but only to not leave him out.

"So? What's everyone doing tomorrow?" Harry asked the group.

"What do you mean? It's only the best day of the year!" You questioned him, and he just started back like you had 10 heads.

"What's so bloody special about February 14th?" Ron nervously asked.

"Are you kidding?? It's Valentine's Day! The first V-day where I won't be single!" You excitedly smiled and side-hugged Ron.

"Y/N, are you mental? I have no idea what you're blabbing on about!" He bit into his eggs

"Ron..." Harry warned Ron, knowing that Ron would end up saying the wrong thing.

"Ron! Valentine's Day is February 14th, the day for love and romance! You know, with Cupid, and hearts, and stuff!" You bit into your toast.

"No?" Ron shrugged.

"No?" You repeated even louder. "Just know I have a huge surprise for you and let's just say that you'll never see it coming!" You grabbed his face and kissed his cheek.

"Okay! I'll be waiting!" He teased.

You took one last sip of your coffee before getting up and skipping out of the Great hall.

Rons POV

"Bloody hell, she's got some pep today, ain't she?" I asked Harry and Hermione as I watched y/n skip away. I loved the way her hair bounced with every skip. Harry and Hermione laughed a little.