Prologue

"Alright, business has been slow the past few weeks and we desperately need money. Anyone got any ideas?" Blitzo says.
"Maybe you shouldn't have bought that RPG sir. I mean, where are you even going to use that without alerting everyone in the vicinity?" Moxie says.
"Don't talk bad about this beauty Moxxie. It was worth every penny I spent for it.' He says while hugging it.
"Yeah, Moxxie. You never know when we need to use an RPG." Millie says.
"Gentlemen, maybe I can help you with your problem." A voice rings out.

They look at the doorway and see a man with a snakelike appearance.

"Who the hell are you?" Loona asks.
"Devin Weston, billionaire and your newest client." Devin says while sitting and putting his feet on the desk.
"Hold on a second buddy, you can't just waltz in here like you own the damn place. I am the boss here." Blitzo says.
"Well, then you don't need my money then. I had a good paying job but I guess I'll have to go somewhere else then." Devin says while getting up.
"Wait, good paying job? Why didn't you say so earlier? Who do you need killed?" Blitzo says.
"I don't need anyone dead now. I am after an old piece of history that you need to track down for me. I won't tell you what it is. All you need to know is which poor bastard has bough it."
"Yep, we could do that. But who has the product?" Blitzo says.
"The person who bought it is Y/n L/n, CEO of L/N Enterprises."

Mortal World

Los Santos, a city full of people ruthlessly pursuing wealth, fame and self-improvement. It is also home to seasoned criminals. But no one holds a candle to the criminal who has been here the longest. This man had started from robbing a small bank to eventually saving the world from an evil A.I.
That person is Y/n L/n, who is currently in his office in the Maze Bank Tower. All around him lays cash, either stolen or earned. All his endeavors had made him quite a fortune. He could stop with all the money he has, but retirement is still too far away for him. Let's see what he is doing right now.

Your POV

"Boss, I have found a special item on SecuroServ

"Boss, I have found a special item on SecuroServ. Take a look." My assistant says.

I take the tablet from him and look at the screen. The special item looks like an ordinary gun with ivory plating and engravings.

"This gun was once owned by a priest. Real nutjob. He used it to kill people who he believed were under the control of demons. Got killed when the husband from one of his victims came home early. It disappeared until now. The seller wants 2 million dollars for it, but the price is worth it for this unusual piece." He says.
"Looks interesting, it certainly would be worth it to add it to my collection of artifacts." I say while looking at the different pictures of it.
"Alright, arrange the deal and let my mechanic bring my car to the front." I say.
"Alright boss."

A few hours later

"Boss, the seller will be waiting for you at the airstrip at the Senora Desert. He asked you to bring no weapons." My assistant says
"No weapons, huh? I don't trust it, I'll take a Micro SMG and Sawed Off with me. Can't trust anyone in this business." I say.
"Good call boss." He says.