Chapter 3: Hostile Takeover

3rd Person POV

"Sir, what happened?" Moxxie says while tending to Blitzo's wounds
"The client stiffed us. Stole the item before his guards opened fire on me."
"So not only did we not get paid, the previous owner is looking for us?"
"Eh how bad could that guy be? It's not like humans pose a serious threat to Demons."
"Blitz, I have the documents on that Y/n L/n guy. Why you are interested in a psycho like him, I'd rather not know." Loona says while throwing a map to him.

Blitzo catches it and opens it and he reads it over. The more he read, the more he realizes he fucked up.

Federal Investigation Burea File #5426
Name: Y/n L/n
Age: 29
Nationality: US Citizen
Height: 6'0"
Place of residence: Los Santos
Religion: Epsilon Program
Military status: Navy Soldier - Honorable Discharge

History:
-Came to Los Santos after being in contact with Lamar Davis
-Starts working for Gerald G (The start of his criminal career, flew under the radar because the police in Los Santos was lax back in the day)
-Steals vehicles for Simeon Yetarian after getting a favor (Started with repossession of normal cars before going after more expensive cars)
-Begins a partnership with TPI and Trevor Philips(Nothing good comes from that psychopath, then L/n joined in on his business)
-Works as an enforcer for Martin Madrazo (Both L/n and Madrazo gained something out their partneship. Madrazo gained a ruthless enforcer and Y/n got the opportunity to move up the underworld's ladder)
-Multiple heists on various targets (Jesus, this guy robbed a bank in the middle of the city and escaped the cops without serious problems. How?)
-Initiated gang wars with other gangs (The reason there are almost no Ballas or Vagos on the streets anymore is because he slaughtered almost every one of them. All of that, just to help out a mod shop)
-Started up an Organization, buying and selling illegal cargo (A lot of the illegal items being flown out from Los Santos initially came from different organizations, but he took over 80% of the market share after assassinating the competition)
-Started gunrunning, smuggling weapons across the county. (We don't know who helps him stay under the radar, but we have suspicion to believe it is an associate in the IAA)
-Got involved in smuggling contraband via air travel (When we thought he couldn't get any worse, this bastard decides to start flying)
-Helped the IAA with Operation Doomsday (We don't know why he chose to help the government, but I could only imagine what would happen if he didn't)
-Partnered up with Tony Prince for his new nightclub venture (Pressured the competition out of his area, becoming the number 1 nightclub in LS)
-Became a contestant for the Arena Wars (Why anyone thought he was a good candidate puzzles me to this day)
-Became shareholder for the Diamond Casino & Resort (Became invested into the whole gambling business, enjoying different privileges at the casino)
-Robbed the casino when it came under new management by the Duggan Family (The Duggan Family's mistake was screwing L/n out of his money, something they learned the hard way when he cleaned their vault out multiple times)
-Laid low after buying a Luxury Yacht (Even criminals take vacations it seems)
-Robbed El Rubio on his own island (No information available, but it seemed to have pissed off El Rubio)

Weaponry:
-Variety of melee weapons and guns available from Ammu-Nation
-Large variety of explosives
-Upgraded weaponry beyond civilian capabilities
-Alien Tech weaponry
-Weaponized civilian vehicles
-Military vehicles
-A fucking Orbital Weapons System

Personal Notes: One of the scariest things about him is the amount of weaponry he has combined with the expertise on all of them. Even the guys at Area 51 look at him with envy.

Risk Level: Critical

FIB Director Notes:
This guy is bad news. A criminal who has surpassed the likes of Al Capone and Pablo Escobar. I have seen the recordings of his actions. He kills, steals and destroys just to satisfy his own greed. Even with research into his past, we can't figure out how a model soldier transformed into this criminal.
Research into his combat capabilities show the ability to handle any weapon he has acquired with expertise.
Even with all his criminal actions, he worked for International Affairs Agency for a bit to help them out with that whole Bogdan and Hertz problem so we are quite confused on his moral compass.