bad boy

Sam's pov

Me and colby are at a party and for some reason I am really pissed off. One girl came up to me and asked me if I can help her find her keys and I say "no you are a slut a fag go cry to your friends that you lost your keys not me." The girl ran out crying and colby said "why did you do that. What's been up your ass today." "Nothing." "You know what we are going home and you are getting a punishment." "Ooh I'm so scared" I said sarcastically. He pulled me out in the car.

No ones pov

They get back to the apartment and colby says "when I get there you better be naked laying in the bed." Sam nods and goes into the apartment. He sits on the couch and goes through this phone not listening to colby.

Colby goes back up to the apartment and sees Sam on the couch fully clothed. "WTF DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" Colby yells at Sam. "Sitting on the couch on my phone." "What did I tell you to do." "Go to the room, get naked, and wait there but I didn't because I don't know why I need to get punished." "Ooh that's it." Colby thens grabs Sam and throws him on the bed. "Your getting punished because you called a girl a slut and a fag." Sam nods and colby starts to suck on Sam's neck. "You do not make a noise or I go harder." Sam nods and colby goes back to sucking his neck. Colby finds the sweet stop and sam tries so hard no to moan. His head falls back and mouth wide open. The brunette creates a fat hickey on sam neck.

He pulls away and smirks. "No prep today." Sam's nods and colby starts to remove all of Sam clothes. Colby did the same, now they are both naked. Colby gets on top of sam and lines himself up with his entrance. He pushing in slowly and and Sam hisses from the pain. "You have one minute to adjust before I start" The taller says. The smaller nods. "Remember don't make a noise or I will go rougher and you can't cum." The smaller nods again and the taller starts to thrust. The blonde tries so hard not to moan. His eyes to the back of his head. He moans very loudly.

Colbys POV

I am punishing Sam for being mean to a girl and I just heard him moan when I said he couldn't. I start thrusting faster. "Alright you can moan now, I want to hear you scream my name." "Ahhh fuck colby" Sam moans loudly. "Not my name" I say slamming into him. "DADDY" "Did I just find your sweet spot." He nods quickly and I keep thrusting right there hitting it everytime. "I need to cum." "No hold it." He whines and I start to jerk him off while hitting his sweet stop. He is moaning very loudly. I end up shooting my loads in him without warning. We moan very loudly and I pull myself out of him.

He whines as I cool down from my high. "What's wrong baby boy." "I still need to cum." He's says that and I start to jerk him off again. He throws his head back moaning. "Go ahead and cum for me baby boy." After I say that he releases his loads and yells "DADDY." I smirk and clean us up. "You will behave ok?" "Ok daddy." Me and him cuddle and fall asleep.

603 words