Hospital pt2

Gabby

" how long have you been pregnant" ms.kindall asked " almost two months " " do you think you could take care of a child mentally your only 18" " I'll try my best" " do you wanna keep it" " yes" me and Omar said at the same time " you do know that's an option right" " do you want me to abort my child" "no I just think your to young for a child"

"No disrespect but this is my body and child, rather Omar is there or not I'm going to keep my child how would you feel if somebody told you to kill your child you would feel some typa way right" " right" " so why try and do it to me" "I just want you to think this through" "thank you for the consideration" " you just don't think it'll hold Omar back"

"You think it's easy to sit in this room with Omar I'm doing this for the baby" " what happened between y'all" I looked at Omar "I cheated on her" " Really Omar" tea said "Mia you don't seem suprised" " I was there when it happened" " y'all don't tell ppl shit secretive ass kids" " so we have a baby momma a dad and a cheater and two secretive ass kids at least rife stayed outta trouble" " no he knew" " well damn" "well at least Shay is kinda decent" " ion like that Aries kid seems weird" " seemed fine to me" everybody looked at Mia " not like that weirdos"

" what do you think rife" he shrugged "visiting hours are over only one of you can stay and it can't be a college student" " well Omar yo child you gotta stay" "ok" they left it was just me and Omar I called my cousin

Alyssa😎💕🦠

Yoooo
Where you at
Hospital
Aww shit what's wrong
Gurl you don't wanna know
Yes I do
I'm pregnant
Oh wth
I always thought it would be Shay
Hell naw child n e ways it's more
Aww shit
I have cancer
Woah what
Cancer
How bad is it
Not that bad I have my first therapy tomorrow I only have to do them for five to a year
Ok that's good you know unc had cancer but that was before y'all were born
Damn
Gurl you need to save sleep pregnant and all
Gurl bye
Bye
Call Ended

"You hungry" Omar asked " naw I'm good" " you need to get some sleep" " not very sleepy" " but you need sleep now that your pregnant" " I'm ok Omar" he crawled in the hospital bed putting his head on my stomach " I can hear his heart beating" " it's not a his it's a her" " no it's a boy and he's gon be a hooper just like his pops" " why can't we have a girl she can do everything a boy can if not better" " I'm offended" "as you should"

" that's why we can't have a girl" " why" " you have a smart mouth you gon give it to her" " what do you wanna name him or her" " if a boy Omar-" " no that's going to die now no Jayden or Jalens other to generic" "you picky" " I just think I should pick the name" "what did you have in mind for a boy" " King Kahleel Cooper" " that's cute ok girl" "Kylin Jennifer" "no too close to Kylie Jenner" " ok you pick one them picky ass" " Jordyn Jhnai Cooper" "it's ok I think mine was better" " whatever hater"

There was a calming silence " Are you going to be there" " yes" " how can I trust you" " because this little man or gurl in here is ours it took two of us so I'm going to always be here for them for his or her birth for his or her first words first day of school y'all's first argument I'm gonna be there ok I promise" I stuck my pinky out he grabbed it tying ours together

And we fell all feel asleep