ʜᴏɴᴇꜱᴛʏ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ꜱɪɴ

Start from the beginning

Lee and Fred went to one side, as Lyra and the girls reached for shoes inside Hermione's bag. They all bid their goodbyes, leaving through the confined corridor in single file. "Hey, Lyra! You know if you ever want to, stay the night, you know where LJ is!" Lee winked, as Fred and Lyra turned down the driveway. "Did you just refer to yourself in third person?" Fred dissed, chuckling into his mouth.

"Oppugno!" Lyra announced, sending the flax birds darting over to Lee, he shrieked, slamming the door as the birds became nothing but a squeak and an explosion of yellow, falling feathers.

~*~

For the following week, Fred had closed the shop. It was stressful without George, Molly insisted they all stayed at the Burrow until he returned. It was immensely chaotic, however the sleeping arrangements where perfect on behalf of Lyra and Fred's needs.

Ron and Harry stayed in Ron's room, Hermione and Ginny in Ginny's, Lyra continued to sleep in Charlies old room, which fortunately, was one level below Fred's, it was also the nearest to the toilet- being on the first floor alongside it.

Mr and Mrs Weasley where staying the weekend at Bill and Fleur's, who'd just returned from their honeymoon. Luckily, Molly had already fixed up the Shell Cottage since Fred and Lyra's visit, Lyra prayed she didn't find the tossed lingerie.

Due to this, Lyra and Fred where 'in charge' of the other four, which was mocked by the others.

~*~

"Fred's mentally eight and Lyra starts fights" Ron joked, huffing as Fred reminded him, for the fourth time. "No kissing, I'm in charge!' which was plainly ironic. "Is that how Percy felt as prefect? I'm adoring the power I hold" Fred tensed his muscles, groaning as the others tutted.

"In fact, you will now only refer to me as Lord Freddie, and my assistant here-"

"Assistant?!" Lyra swatted Fred several times with the oven gloves, closest weapon in reach, he held his arms up in defence as the others found it immensely entertaining. "Wut'ya wanna be then?" Fred tried to compensate, as Lyra's eyes went thin. "Hmmm, Lady Lyra."

"From now on, you bow down to Lord Freddie, and Lady Lyra. Now, my servants. Drinks!" Fred clicked his fingers, pulling Lyra down onto the sofa. Ron and Harry rose, side eyeing the pair as they grabbed the glasses. "BOW!" Fred ordered, as Ron approached him sluggishly, dragging his feet.

Ron obeyed, followed by Harry.

"Get on all fours, Ron. Your going to be my foot rest, now!" Fred took the drink from Ron, embracing his power. "Fuck off, mate" Ron snapped, his face as sour as a lemon.

"I said. Get. On. All. Fours." Fred sternly instructed, enjoying every minute of it.

Lyra pulled the glass away from her lips, "Not the first time you've said that, hey, Freddie?" Hermione spat out her water from across the room, Ginny's hand sealed her mouth tight.

"Are you two choking over there? Thought you're gag reflexes would of improved by now..."

Fred stuffed a pillow into Lyra's face, turning wide eyed to the sniggering boys. Luckily, he hadn't taken a sip of his water, clocking on.

"You fuckers, veratiserum?!" Lyra chucked the pillow away from her. Ginny strolled over, biting her lip as she grinned. "Tell us your deepest, darkest secrets."