~Skating~

"I'll be back later kay dad?" I called to him as I rushed for the front door.

"Where are you going?" He asked poking his head around his office door.

"Tristin asked me to go skating," I smiled.

"Ok be safe," my father smiled at me. "Are you going to be home for dinner?"

"Umm yeah can Tristin come?"

"The more the merrier," my dad's voice sang.

Everything was going just perfect. I had the most amazing boyfriend and a great father what more could a girl ask for? I grabbed my skates from beside the door as I rushed out to meet Tristin. He leaned against his black sunfire  making my heart practically leap out of my chest. I quickly gave him a sweet kiss wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ready to go?" He asked as soon as we pulled apart. I blushed as his warm eyes met mine.

"Yup," I smiled at him.  He gave me his sexy crooked smile before opening the car door for me. "Oh Tristin my father wanted me to invite you to dinner," I breathed as he got into the car himself.

"Ok sounds good," he smiled before revving the car engine to life. It rumbled in a low hum as he pulled out of the driveway. Could things get any better?

                                                                           *      *      *     *     *

"I'm going to warn you now I am a horrible skater," I murmured as we pulled up to the hockey rink.

"I'll keep you on your feet," he winked at me making me blush even more. Oh jeez this was going to be interesting.

"Do you go skating often?" I asked as I tied the laces to my skates.

"I take Chloe a lot," he said softly.

"That's really sweet," I replied looking into his perfect eyes.

"I guess," he shrugged blushing slightly himself. This was the second time I saw him blush. "She loves to go skating," he added."I taught her when she turned 6, we've been coming here ever since."

"Your a great brother," I smiled putting my white fluffy mittens on. My Grandma brought them for me on Christmas.

"I try," he smiled checking his skates one last time. "So exactly how bad at skating are you?"

I fell on my butt for what seemed like the millionth time. It was actually starting to hurt. Tristin offered me his hand again pulling me up right. I never really took the time to learn how to skate and it was really showing today. I spent more time on my butt than I did on my feet. I blushed as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a sweet kiss.

"You are a horrible skater," he joked kissing my nose.

"I'm sorry," I blushed again.

"Why are you apologizing?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

"I don't know," I smiled at him.

"Let's go get some hot chocolate," he suggested. Thank god I don't think I could take another humiliating fall.