Finding quirk user

Start from the beginning

"Tch fine, but one wrong move and I'll blow you up." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. It's really strange to protect the villains. "So that guy told me we're most likely in a different timeline, what is different?"

"A lot Kacchan. At first I thought it was the same, but well do you remember the day you told me to kill myslef and when we both got attacked by the sludge villain?"

He looks to the ground, but I can see the guilt in his eyes. "Yeah I remember that day why?"

"Because that day was yesterday. But I didn't go to the place where you've been attacked. Instead I got to the roof of the building and I well he." I point at mini Deku. "Wanted to jump and take your advice." I see Kacchans eyes widen in shock. "Well I tried to stop him and then Shigaraki got him and well you know me, I jumped after them through the warp gate. I told them my situation and they let me stay. And they wanted my younger self to join them."

"What?! But you...he didn't right?"

I look to the ground sad. "This morning the news told that Inko Midoriya died by accident trough the hands of a hero. So he said yes and joined the league this morning. I couldn't change his mind."

"You're kidding right? Oi little Deku you didn't really join the league right?!" Kacchan looks really sad and shocked at the same time.

"Yes I did and it partially your fault. You always pick on me, you bullied me for years and told me to kill myself in the end. Nobody cares anyways so why not?!" Mini Deku seems to get angry, he practically yells at Kacchan, wich is really surprising. I would never have the courage to yell at Kacchan, espacially an older version of him.

Kacchan suddenly runs to him. He seems to freeze and is not moving an inch. He probably thinks Kacchan is about to punch him or worse, but what Kacchan does shockes everyone. He hugs him. "I'm sorry Deku. I never wanted this for you. I know I'm not your Kacchan, but I did the same. I'm so sorry. Don't think nobody cares, because I do, even back then I did. I know I was an idiot back then, but you were quirkless and you wanted to become a hero. I didn't want you to die." He says all this while hugging mini Deku, but he looks at me. I feel tears start to build up in my eyes. Damn it don't cry Deku.

Kacchan chuckles and let go of him. He walks to me and ruffles my hair. "You're still such a crybaby."

"Sorry Kacchan, but what you just said makes me happy. It was so sweet."

"Hah?! Sweet what are you? Gay?! Stop saying something like this!!" He yells at me but I can see the shade of pink that starts to spread across his cheeks.

"Haha. Maybe, what if I am." OMG why did I say that?! I mean I know I'm gay, but I also have a big crush on Kacchan for who knows how long. What if he figures?!  No stop that Deku! I just admitted I'm gay, not that I love him, so calm down.

He looks at me shocked and I get a bit confused. Is it really such a big thing that I'm gay. "You know you just mumbled and said out loud that you love him?" Dabi whispers in my ear.

Wait I did what!!? Shit. I can feel my face become beet red. I didn't want him to no, espacially not like that!

He just turns around. "Hey shit face, no need to try and run. Use your damn quirk on us and send us back." Is he just ignoring what I said? Well it's probably not the best place to talk about this and on top infront of the villains.

"B-But I can't control it."

"I don't care. The other you got me here, so you can at least try and get us to our timeline, 3 years in the future. If it doesn't work we just find you again and let us send around untill we're back."

"F-Fine but on your own risk. My quirk is based on ultrasonic, so we should go somewhere else or I will send them somewhere too."

"Ok let's go in that alleyway. Bye shit heads. Come on Deku." He goes with that guy into the alleyway and I start to follow.

"Wait! May I ask one last question?" Mini Deku asks me.

"Umm sure. What is it?"

"Why did you choose Deku as your hero name?"

"Well when I joined UA I made some friends. Kacchan called me Deku and they did the same because they didn't know my name yet. I told them the meaning, but she said Deku sounds more like 'I can do it' so it not only became my nickname for most of my friends, but also my hero name. I learned to like it.
Well I should go now. Take good care. You too, your really nice for villains. Bye." I turn around and join Kacchan in that alleyway.

"Ok I try to get you back, but no promises." Kacchan takes my hand. I look at our hands and than at him, but he turned his face away. I can see the tips of his ears are sligtly red. "I just do this so we end up in the same timeline and don't get seperated. You never know."

"Yeah you're right. We're ready please send us back." He activates his quirk and after a moment everything went black.