Glimpse of the fire

I slowly walked away making my way to the main building only to be joined by leather jacket I could hear him making his way towards me so I deliberately slowed down my pace as I heard his footsteps closing in I tilted my head slightly and casually slung his arm over my shoulder .

"getting a bit too comfortable arent we riven" i said with a smile

"Just making myself comfortable"

"I wanna learn how to box"

"why," he said looking almost shocked

"why not "

"well you have your fire and water fairy bullshit so whats the need"

"honestly I've always wanted to learn how to fight like on my own no powers"

"I can teach you"

i stopped to look at him also because I didn't feel like walking

"don't fuck with me right now I'm being serious "

"what so am i, i can train you I'm practically the best here "

"sure," I said sarcastically, he then leaned dangerously close and

said "what's in it for me"

"guess we'll find that out eventually," i said tilting my head forward till we were dangerously closing and pulling away and walking as if the events that took place never even happened he caught up and just walked besides me.

"well we could train at night after the classes that way we wont be caught"

"it has to be exactly from half an hour before classes end and dinner they don't patrol between that time"

"what do you fucking stalk them you weirdo" i said

"speaking from professional experience"

"professional my ass"

right on cue he leaned back to look at it and went like

"for starters get an ass then well talk about it being professional''

to this i shoved him and he held his ribs dramatically

as we walked into the cafeteria i saw the girls with stella and sky

riven then whispered

"do you wanna get high, meet me in my room in half an hour"

"I don't trust you," I said

"suit yourself"

"ill be there asshole don't be dramatic"

he smiled and walked away and we headed our own ways as I approached the table I saw sky sit with bloom oh god so I asked them what was going on and they explained their plans after eating I headed up to rivens room I knew where it was as sky had brought me here once to give me my books back.

I walked into his room and lay down on the bed that I assumed was skys and waited for riven to get back as if right on cue he walked in.

"comfortable are we'' he said
"Have sky and Stella had sex here " I asked
"Of course not this is my bed "
Ohhhhh fuck this is Rivens bed oh that's nice
"Ohhh I thought this was sky's bed I'm not getting up tho "
He just scoffed and sat at the edge with his vape
"A vape you could have done better "
"Suit yourself " he said
I just rolled my eyes leaned over and snatched it out of his hands and took a hit I've never really smoked weed before so my dumbass starts coughing only for riven to laugh.
"Did you just cough because of a fucking vape " he said
I picked up the pillow next to me and threw it at his face across the bed only for him to start laughing hysterically and me getting pissed off and throwing another pillow at him and he just started laughing even harder what the fuck so I used my powers and threw water at him and the laughter died down and he went
"That's not fair "
"Your lucky it was the water and not fire," I said in a joking tone

"how does that even work I wanna see them"

"teach me how to fight and ill show you"
"do you wanna go right now,"  he said

"YES get up"

we walk out the door and head to the training area at first he taught me the basic defenses and a bit of combat until i was fucking exhausted and just lay down on the mat tired as fuck. he came and bent down and lent his hand to me I groaned and attempted to get up I Think he knew exactly what he was doing when he yanked me up causing me to stumble into him and our noses almost touching I could feel his pericing gaze I gained some composure and looked into his eyes only to find myself completely and utterly bewitched by them they had specks of Blue with green and in this light almost towards sundown they look somewhat silver if you stared for too long his maybe I was hallucinating but somehow we were even closer our noses merely centimetres away I felt my face heat up I couldn't breathe and right when I thought fuck it's happening my phone buzzed about ten times I was the first to break our gaze and reach out for my phone only to see a text from bloom.
Bloom:*greenhouse now they're moving the burned one*
Faith:*fuck omw *
"Fuckkk oh god" I mumbled
"What did someone dyed their hair too blonde " riven said
Do I tell him do I even bring him with me what do I do wait I'll get him with me with he sword I don't think it's a good idea for a group of amateur fairies to go after a burned one.
"Grab ur sword and stuff just please get it I'll explain on the way"
I texted bloom
Faith : *you guys go without me I'll meet you at the shed *
Riven came just in time
"So what do I get for going out of school ground to my potential death with you huh " he said
"Guess You'll just have to wait and find out " I said
"Depends so what are you up too "
We were almost near the boundary

"You know how the school found a burned one well bloom took stellas ring to visit her parents in the other world on her way back in the grave yard she came across a burned one she made it alive and all but it took steallas fucking ring and it's a solarian heirloom so we're getting it back "

"So am I getting this right you freshman are going to get a ring back from a burned one "
"yes now are you coming " I said as we reached the boundary
"Sky would kill me if I let you go alone and you died so might as well come and anyways it beats hanging out with Dinner lady-" I didn't let him complete his scentence I yanked him onto the other side of the border and as we headed foward we crossed the shack which was empty with none of the girls there
"Fuck no this is bad news it's empty "
"Wait let's go to the other side into the forest I think I hear something" he said and he grabbed my hand I didn't really say anything cuz I was shit scared at the moment almost too distracted to care but I still felt my stomach feel weird.

•side note
How do u guys like the story so far and feel free to ask any questions abt faith or anyone