Chapter 8 Finding Family

"Well, here we are!" Mrs. Bel announced, not as cheery as usual though. We headed inside and each stood in front of an enchanting bench. "Alright class, my name is Ms. Aila, and I will be your Spell Casting professor. We will start with sticks as our first object. The stands are over there, along with the Oln needed for enchanting." We all nodded, Ethan heading to the chest for Oln.

He came over to our table and put four in front of me. "For you." Ethan said bluntly, hurrying back over to his own table. Solstice and I stared at each other in confusion.

I began enchanting and soon had a floating stick.

A knock on the door got our attention. Mrs. Bel got up and opened it, revealing Sergeant Bel. "Is this the Diamond in this class?"

I got Solstice's attention. She looked at me, then noticed Sergeant Bel. Grabbing the handles on the wheelchair, she wheeled me over to the door.

"Yes, it is. Why do you ask?" Mrs. Bel asked. "Is something the matter?"

Sergeant Bel shook his head. "I'd like them to come with me. To my office."

We looked at each other, confused.
-/- This is the second time Angel and Solstice have been confused in this class.-/-
"Sir, may I ask why?" Ethan asked. Sergeant shook his head. "I will explain in my office."

We cleaned up our equipment, leaving only the enchanted items on the table. Once we were done, Sergeant led us up to the main building and into the first office.

Probably the biggest too.

A boy was sitting in front of the desk. When we entered, he stood up, holding on to the chair. I noticed that he was swaying slightly and blood was on the torn remains of his pant legs. His shirt, or what's left of it, was even worse off. He had no shoes and his feet(along with the rest of him) were covered with dirt and caked blood. His hair was a mess, so covered in mud and sticks that you couldn't tell what color it was. His eyes were red, revealing he was from Ne'har.

I put my feet down and walked over to him. "Hi. My names Angelica Dorson, what's yours?" I asked. He looked at my eyes. (I had thankfully put in green contacts)

"I-" He cut off, suddenly collapsing on the floor. Solstice screamed, hurrying over to help. Ethan scooped him up onto his back, like a piggy back ride. "We'll take him back to the dorm and clean him up, sir." Ethan stated, turning to the sergeant.

"Alright." Sergeant said bluntly.

Ethan put the boy into my wheelchair and Solstice began to push him.

I took a step forward and Ethan scooped my up piggyback style, making me 'oh!' In surprise.

When we reached the dorm, Ethan set me down and took the boy upstairs to give him a bath, leaving Solstice and I in the kitchen.
"So what do you think his name is?" Solstice asked. I shrugged.
"I'm not sure. But what happened to him?" I replied, worrying.
"He was attacked by something or someone, and has been on the run. At least, that's what I think." She replied.

We sat in silence and played with Tona until Ethan called us upstairs.
Solstice gave me a piggyback ride up the stairs and set me down outside the boys' room, looking inside. The boy was awake again, and sitting propped up on the other bed.
He had bandages around his legs and feet, as well as his left hand. He was telling Ethan something.
"I'm looking for someone."
"Who?"
"My little sister. Her name is Angel Nel. I need to find her."
"I know an Angelica Dorson, not Angel Nel."
"She ran away when we were little."
"Do you know what she looks like?"
"Yes. She has silver/red hair with red eyes and golden angel wings."
"But you don't have gold wings."
"Mine are black."
I knocked on the door. Ethan opened the door, his eyes flashing with surprise when he saw me. "May I talk to him? Please?" I asked.
Ethan nodded and walked out of the room, leaving me and the boy alone, with the door closed.
The boy looked at me. "Hello, my name is-"
"Damian, right?" I asked, cutting him off.
He looked at me surprised. "How do you know-"
"Your name? Now come on, Damian. I'm not that old." I snorted.

"Angel?"

THISISTHELINETHATSEPARATESTHEAUTHORSNOTEFROMTHEBOOK!DONOTJUDGEMYLINE!!
Hey, guys!
It's me, Solsticewing! I have brought you another chapter!! Enjoy!