Germophobe-(sakusa kiyoomi)

Start from the beginning

"YOU SHIT! WHAT WAS THAT    FOR!?"

he screamed taking off his mask  while he fought my hands over the detergent, he sat on my hips while he tried to take it away from me.

Damn he's pretty asf too,GHAD NO TIME FOR THIS MY DETERGENT!

"I NEED IT!I WAS GONNA ASK FOR YOUR HELP BUT I HEARD YOU SAY THAT YOU WERE GONNA BUY IT INSTEAD!!!"

I screamed back as I tried to sit up but I can't this man is testing my patience I thought as I tried to get up but he was sitting on my hips.

"THEN WHY DIDNT YOU TAKE IT BEFORE I DID?!YOU REALLY HAD TO MAKE ME RUN AROUND HUH?!"

"I WOULD IF I COULD!NOW GET THE HELL OFF ME!"
I said while I shoved his pretty face away with my hand while I held the detergent away with my other hand.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!"
He yelled as he tried to grab the detergent away with his arm while he held my wrist with his other hand that was trying to shove his face away.

"Ican'treachittheshelvesweretoohigh"
I mumbled i took my hand away from his face and used it to cover my face.

"What?"
He asked confused he stopped trying to take the detergent away from me.

"I SAID I CANT REACH IT THE SHELVES WERE TOO HIGH!"

I screamed at him and used my arms to push him off of me.
He chuckled as he backed away while he sat the the end of my foot amused look on his face while he scratched the back of his head.

"Seriously woman,you really had to make such as fuss out of a damn detergent?you could've just asked me in the first place I didn't even need it that much."
He stood up and brushed the dirt off of his sweatpants.

"Take it but you have to pay me back for making me run like that"
He said reaching out his hand which I took in mine while he helped me stand up.

"Yeah,sure also I have a name mister."
I mumbled while I grabbed the detergent from the ground and started to walk.

"Well you're not telling me so how the hell would I know?"

"It's Y/N,how about you?"

"it's Sakusa kiyoomi,I was gonna say nice to meet you but I didn't think so."
He smiled at me as he took his cart and began walking beside me.

I smiled back at him as we walked towards the counter man is gorgeous I thought as i offered to pay for his stuff as a payment for the trouble I caused him.

We walked outside the store before walking out we heard one of the clerk's say:

"That's one hell of a run for a detergent.theese damn Germophobes are somethin else."
He said to his co-worker as he laughed.

I blushed because I'm not a Germophobe I just really need to do my laundry.

"So,what's got you so pent up over a detergent?you love cleaning that much?"
He asked a teasing smirk lighting his face.

"No,I just need to wash my clothes and that was the last detergent in the store so i panicked I guess."
I shrugged as we walked towards my car.

"You guess? Lady you made me run around the grocery store over a detergent and you're gonna tell me you guess?"

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that."I chuckled as I put my bags in the trunk and walked over the driver's seat.

"Well,it was nice to meet you mr.kiyoomi that was a good run now if you'll excuse me I have to go and wash my clothes."
I smiled at him before getting in.

"But it would be nicer if you gave me your number so we can always
'meet nicely'."
He smiled at me while he bent down my window to look at my face which I assume is now blossoming scarlet red.

"That's smoother than my face,
It's (your phone number) you smooth fuck."
I chuckled before he touched my red cheeks making me stop and look at his black orbs.

"Nah,I'd say your face is pretty smooth.now go and wash your clothes I'll call you later.
Bye Y/N drive safely"
He said as he backed up with a smirk gracing his pretty features.while he watched my flushed face.

"Y-yeah talk to you later omi"

I said before I rolled my window up and drove away.
Well wasn't that an eventful day at the grocery store.

Sakusa P.O.V

"OMI OMIII!"
Atsumu shouted as he ran towards me.
"BACK THE FUCK UP YOU DIRTY GERM!"
I yelled at him while I held my hand out as I scrambled my bag for lysol and sprayed it on him in his shirt before he can reach me.

"Why so cold omi?" He mumbled,

"Geez I don't know,maybe because you spilled my newly bought alchocol all over my sofa?"
I said sarcastically while I removed my jacket and put it in the laundry basket.

Which reminds me.

"Atsumu shut up for a sec"

I said as I pulled my phone out and called Y/N.

"H-hello?"
Her voice stuttering
"Hi how's the laundry doing?"
I asked sitting on my bed smiling
"Oh it's doing well I just loaded the second batch how about you?"
She asked the whirring of the washing machine being heard in the background.
"I'm good I might do the laundry too soon tho,also can I ask you something?"
I asked suddenly getting nervous.

"Yeah sure what is it omi?"
She asked saying my nickname, oddly enough butterflies started to slowly flutter in my stomach.

"Do you,by any chance wanna go out with me this Saturday?"

I can hear her breathing in the other line making me anxious.
Is she gonna decline?God please don't.

"Sure what time?"
I can almost hear the smile in her voice.
"Say around 5?would that be okay?"
"Yea gives me time to sort out my shit in the morning"
She said chuckling lightly,
"Okay I'll see you on Saturday Y/N,
Try not to fall on the washing machine will you?"
"That was so low,but we'll see bye omi."
She said ending the call.
I dropped my phone on the nightstand beside my bed and lied down a huge grin plastered on my face.

"AYYYEEE oommmmmiii-kuuun who's Y/N?"
I sat up seeing Atsumu on my door looking like an idiot while he wriggled his eyebrows at me.

"None of your business you germ."
"But omi-kun everybody's a germ to you..."

"I know"
"What about Y/N then will you push her away too?"

I thought about his words for a minute my brain doing flashbacks of her smile,her laugh,the way she recklessly grabbed the detergent from my hands and ran away with it,her (your hair color) hair swaying as she ran....

"She's the only germ I wanna keep around."
I said before I rolled on my side and put my head under the pillow so I won't hear atsumu's irritating loud ass screech.

A/N:

Hai so uhhh I hope y'all like this soft chapter.
I'm feeling sensitive today so why not.

I'm working on the next two chapters kekeke

I'm not soft, I'm sensitive I'll deck you while I'm crying bitch.

Chile anyways so-
👩‍🦽💨

-Your author who woke up and chose violence.