🏮| P9: Bibliophile's Home 📰 Author to Author 📰 Raising Voices |🏮

BOOKS; where fiction and reality meet

Written by- thelatentwriter

Books and novels have played a significant part, from wondrous fiction to stories very close to reality; all have equal contributions. This segment of Gazette showcases some of the books very beautifully, capturing the lives of our brave soldiers. Some of the operations and sacrifices are hard to find but still very important to value.

The Brave: Param Vir Chakra Stories by Rachna Bisht Rawa

This book covers 21 stories, giving you goosebumps and making your chest swell with pride after reading how our soldiers protected our nation's honour.

The author also discussed these soldiers' families' ears, telling readers how they fulfilled their duties while the men were out at war.

Kargil: From Surprise To Victory by General V. P. Malik

Who among us isn't aware of the Kargil war? But how many of us know what led to the war? What part Pakistan played that led to so much blood towards. This books also talk about the role of politics and governing parties during wartime. We recommend this book to every person who takes an interest in politics and the arm

Death wasn't painful by Dhirendra S jafa

Dhirendra S Jafa was a POW during the 1971 Bangladesh Liberation war, and this book is the real-life story of the brave former Indian Air Force pilot. He talked about the time and conversation he had with various people he came across during his days as a prisoner. If you're looking for some first-hand narration, then this is the book for you.

These are just a few drops of ocean. There are many other great books out there, capturing the lives of army men wonderfully. Books to show you reality and struggles, just waiting to be read.

 Books to show you reality and struggles, just waiting to be read