🏮| P1: Know the Theme 📰 Eld Maze 📰 Influencing the Rise |🏮

NEW BEGINNINGS By thelatentwriter

NEW BEGINNINGS
By thelatentwriter

Life's not about expecting, hoping and wishing. It's about doing, being and becoming.
- Mike Dooley

New beginnings, a new, fresh start. The phrase always brings hope, courage. Sometimes nervousness, fear to even anxiety but whatever it is, it turns out good with a little effort.

This is the beginning.
Almost anything can happen.
This is where you find
the creation of light, a fish wriggling onto land,
the first word of Paradise Lost on an empty page.
Think of an egg, the letter A,
a woman ironing on a bare stage
as the heavy curtain rises.
This is the very beginning.
- Billy Collins (from Aristotle)

It's true, the beginnings can be tough. They can be challenging but they are what you might need after a tough venture. They say, life is short. But is it really that short that we couldn't give us another chance? No matter what happened, how many mistakes we did but in the end if you have the courage to start afresh, it will turn out alright.

Doubts, confusion, uncertainty come along with beginnings. Most of us our writers here, must have experienced that phase before starting a new book, "Is it really a good idea? Will this be worth the time or just lost words?" So what happened?

Do we believe in ourselves, try to do our best or just discard the effort?

I'd say, if we truly believe in our idea then the time and efforts will always be worth the risk of beginning. Trust the magic of new beginning, start each one with a smile and sack load of confidence. Be brave enough to find the life you want and courageous enough to chase it. No matter how many hurdles are placed, what all is trying to pull back. It's no news that if you want something, you gotta work for it. Make it happen.

You're not what you have done.
So don't look back and regret.
See straight ahead, have a set goal and start the adventure.

It's not the time to worry about results. It's time to set all the what-ifs aside and get ready for the time to come. To embrace the change and to live in the present. Surely it's important to respect the past, but to let it overpower us? Not the right choice.

Thus, here at Indian Legion we are acknowledging the importance of new beginnings and hope and dreams. A good bye wave to last and a welcoming hug to present. As we set foot in 2021, let's prepare ourselves for all the upcoming challenges.

Be it win or lose, a determination to face everything with a strong heart.