TWENTY NINE

Mr. Kang found himself in front of Bae residence right now. He has a meeting at Daegu today and it ends earlier than scheduled so he decided to visit Bae family before going back to Seoul. Since their last meeting, he already plans to come again to clean the mess between his wife and Mrs. Bae. He knows his wife will not take any action knowing how tough she is. There are a lot of things that he wants to say to Mrs. Bae and it is literally her son's will. Whatever acceptance from Mrs. Bae, he will still let her know what she is supposed to know.

"Hey Taeyeon-ssi" Mr. Bae welcome Mr. Kang with big smile

"Hello"

"Come in" Mr. Bae walk the guest to living room "Have a sit"

"Thank you. Where is Irene and Tiffany?"

"They are in the kitchen. We just finish our lunch"

Right after Mr. Bae talks, Irene and her mother show up. They shock seeing Mr. Kang presence

"Hi dad" Irene take a sit on the chair while Mrs. Bae beside her husband

"Hi Rene"

"What are you doing here dad?"

"I have meeting at Daegu earlier that's why I'm here"

Irene nods her head slowly. Mr. Bae is in his suit so he really comes for work. "Are you coming alone?"

"I come with my PA and bodyguard"

"Okay. Do you have lunch already?"

"Yes, I eat lunch with my staff before come here" said Mr. Kang then he continue "I come here to talk with you, Tiff"

"Oh...okay, what do you want to talk about?" Mrs. Bae asked nervously

"First of all, I want to apologize for Jessica's retaliation last weekend. I'm sorry for not stopping her. She will not stop until she satisfy"

"Don't be sorry Tae. I deserve worse than that. She has the right to scold me. She is not doing something wrong"

Mr. Kang sighs relieved "Alright then I want to talk regarding Minyoung" every eye is focused on him waiting for him to continue "As we know, Minyoung built a business that focuses on fashion design and his brand name is TIFFANY. Now his business is manage by his wife, Lee Sunmi"

Mrs. Bae shocked "Minyoung has a wife?"

"Yes, he has a wife. Her name is Lee Sunmi. She is managing director of TIFFANY. Since Minyoung started his business, she is the one handling it. However, Minyoung wished you to be involved in his business. Minyoung is the main shareholder of his business. Since he passed away, his share was divided to his wife and half of it will be yours. It also will make you the biggest shareholder of TIFFANY"

Bae family jaw dropping because of Mr. Kang statement "W-why me? Why not give it all to Sunmi? She is the one who build it with him and she have more rights than me"

"That is what it should be but Minyoung wants it like this. He already put your name to inherit half of his wealth which is Sunmi get 60% while you get 40%. He also named you as the next largest shareholder. We don't know about this. It has been agreed by both of them since before. Sunmi is ready to pass it to you whenever we find you. I talked to her yesterday and she will still give it to you as her husband wished"

"Tae, it is too much for me. I shouldn't get lot of shares" Mrs. Bae feel uncomfortable

Mr. Kang smiles shortly "We can't do anything Tiff. It is decided by your son and his decision is final"

"Okay" Mrs. Bae said quietly

"Tiff, you can think carefully before making a decision. This is his will and he built it for you. He wants to make your dream come true. You can call me when you're ready with your decision. Discuss with your husband and daughter. Take your time, I will wait" Mr. Kang takes out his business card and gives it to Mrs. Bae "Call me after you make your final decision. I will arrange everything for you"