30

AMELIAS POV
*3 months later*
" BRYSON we have to go" I screamed from downstairs." ok i'm coming. calm down" he said running down." mommy where are we going?" Clover said." you're going to my uncles house to see Auntie Gracie and Lizzie. Me and daddy are going to the doctors" I said and she smiled. Clover has become very close to the twins and Mat and I love that." baby I'm driving" Bryson said taking the keys from me." nooo Bryson it's been 2 months since I've driven" I said trying to grab them from him." nope not risking it" he said walking to the car.

" hey tio" i said hugging him." hi" he said hugging me." Meli" I heard and seen Mat running to me." hi cutie" i said holding on to him." are you staying?" Mat asked." no i'm sorry. but when we get back we'll stay for a while" i said and he smiled." ok we have to go" I said hugging Clover and Mat and leaving.

"good morning" the doctor said walking in." good morning" I said holding on to Bryson's hand." so Amelia I can see your pregnant" she said and I nodded." ok well congrats" she said and I said thank you." so we're gonna do a sonogram to see the baby ok" she said." ok" i said thinking of my mom. I remember going to these for all of my siblings and I loved it." so there it is" she said pointing at the screen.

tears.

i probably cried all my mascara off but it's my baby. the doctor then looked around my stomach stopping in one spot." um ma'm wanna take a look?" she said pointing to the screen again." oh I seen it the first time" I said and she shook her head." no that's a second one" she said." wait what?" i asked confused as hell." you're having twins" she said and I swear I blacked out for like 2 minutes." baby" Bryson said tapping me." i'm having twins" i said smiling ear to ear." congrats. well the nurse will have the paperwork at the desk and have a blessed day" she said wiping my stomach and walking out." well" I said and Bryson hugged me." you're having my babies" he said holding on to me." yes I am" I said kissing him.

" yes I am" I said kissing him

ameliamonet random for the most important siblings ( really people) in my life

ameliamonet random for the most important siblings ( really people) in my life. You guys make everyday the best. I love all of you guys so much. also I'm sorry for not posting so much lately a lot has been going on

liked by kyliejenner and 3,764,284 more 

user did you guys see shaderoom post
nlechoppa my babies
gracieee we're your only siblings
elizabethrose awww thanks sis
mikey gracie is cute
| ameliamonet boy bye. I thought I blocked u
kyliejenner the cutest fam