13

Amelias outfit

I stood at the door and knocked for the 3 rd time

I stood at the door and knocked for the 3 rd time." Blasian I told you I'm keeping her today" he yelled walking to the door." oh hey Amelia sorry" he said letting me in the house." I still want a hug but you know the paparazzi" he said locking the door. I walked over to him and hugged his shirtless chest." you smell so good mamas" he said in my hair. We let go and walked to the kitchen." so I ordered food and ate already because I can't cook " he said sitting next to me." I could teach you"I said." nah. you'll be moving in here soon anyway so" he said smirking." shut up" I said smacking his shoulder.

" looks who up" Bryson said looking at his phone. He walked upstairs and got Clover and came downstairs." Amelia" Clover said reaching her hands out." hi baby" I said grabbing her out of her arms. Clover pointed to her stomach and looked at me." you're hungry" I asked and she nodded. I walked to the fridge and found a banana so I cut it up and gave it to her."hey sorry I had to deal with Blasain" he said looking mad. I gave Clover my phone and put on Mickey Mouse.

" Bryson come here" I said and I seen him follow me. As soon as we reached the guest room, I closed the door. He sat on the bed and huffed as he put his head in his hands." she aggravates me because she keeps talking crap about you" he said."really Bryson. That's what your mad about" I said sighing." look at me Bryson. you can't fight my battles and you can't get mad because of it" I said sitting on his lap." I'm sorry but it is so aggravating" he said in my neck. He looked up at me and stared at me. I just smiled and hugged him again ." we have to go see what Clover is doing" I said separating us. He huffed and grabbed my legs." what are you doinggg?" I screamed as he put me on his back."Piggyback ride" he said walking to the kitchen.

I seen Clover sitting in her chair with banana all over her and my phone was broke on the floor." I'm so sowwy" Clover said crying." No no no it's okay Clover" I said running over to her. I took her out of her highseat and brung her to the bathroom. She took off her clothes and I put her in the tub." mommy yell" Clover said with tears in her eyes." I would never yell at you. You didn't mean to" I said washing the banana out her hair that I did not know how it got in her hair.

" you pretty " Clover said playing with my hair. I laughed and made sure her body was all washed off." All right and now to dry " I said grabbing the towel."And you're done" I said wrapping her towel around her." You are so good with her" Bryson said leaning against the sink." my mom had cancer and so I kinda helped raise my siblings" I said."oh" he said. " you didn't know it's alright" I said patting his shoulder. I grabbed Clover out of the tub and brought her to her room." What to wear?" I said to Clover. 

" ok let's go" I said putting her on my hip

" ok let's go" I said putting her on my hip."she's a hoe and I don't want her with my child" I heard Blasian yell at Bryson." Amelia is not a hoe. Don't ever call her that" Bryson yelled back." Umm what did you call me?" I said walking downstairs." I called you a hoe. a hoe Amelia" Blasian yelled in my face. Clover put her face in my shoulder and covered her ears." and give me my child" she said trying to pull Clover out my arms but I held on to her tighter." No Ameila" Clover said pushing into me. Blasian tried to pull her out of my arms and I just held Clover." You know what keep her and I don't want to ever hear from you or Bryson ever. I will drop her stuff off and be on my way. I wanted an abortion anyway hoe" Blasian said walking out the house.

I just stood there with tears in my eyes. How could somebody not want such a beautiful baby? I heard sniffles and seen Bryson sitting with his head in his hands." I can't raise her alone" he said looking up at me with dark red eyes." you won't raise her alone. you have me" I said sitting next to him."why is daddy crying?" Clover asked." he's sad baby that's why" I said." I wanna go play with my toys" clover said jumping off my lap. Bryson and I just sat there in silence before he spoke up." Did she mean all that stuff about Clover" he said putting his head on his shoulder." maybe but what she thinks doesn't matter" I said." also sorry for what she said to you" he said." it's fine. I was just worried about Clover"I said.

" Amelia look" Clover said running in with a painting." I made this with daddy" she said and I seen it was picture of me and both of them." It's so pretty"I said hugging her." I'm hungry daddy" she said jumping on the couch."let's go to lunch then" Bryson said grabbing her and tickling her" daddy stop" Clover said laughing." Amelia help" clover said." You know what" Bryson said putting Clover down." run Amelia" Clover said as I started running. " Amelia" Clover said running to me." Come on" I said grabbing her and hiding in the closet.

" Now where did you guys go" Bryson said looking around." In here" he said opening the closet next to us." Found you" he said opening the door really fast." Ahh" Clover screamed." You scare me " Clover said. We all laughed and Clover left to go play with toys." You look really sexy Amelia" Bryson said looking down at me." Really" I said." Mhmm" Bryson said putting his face down and he kissed me." I'm sorry. I probably should have asked an-" Bryson started saying before I cut him off with another kiss." Now come on we have to go eat" I said walking to Clovers room leaving a surprised look on his face. " what are you doing to me meli" Bryson whispered before running upstairs.