10

I woke up next to Luke in bed. I got dressed and waited for him to wake up.

"Good morning." I said as he opened his eyes.

"Mia!" He held his arms open as I hugged him. He got dressed too and we went downstairs to have breakfast.

Afterwards we quickly got our bags and left to the car. I put in Collide With The Sky by Pierce The Veil. And sang along Luke raising an eyebrow at my awfully bad singing.

"So." I said softly turning the volume down a bit.

"So?" Luke stopped for a red light.

"What are we going to do with the I like you thing?"

"Our friendship turning into a relationship thing thing?" Luke asked. I nodded.

"Well.. What do you want to do?"

"Why not try it, we've got nothing to lose right?"

"But us." Luke muttered.

"And if we lose this." He said his hand on my knee.

"I've got nothing left. We've got nothing left."

I sighed turning the radio up.

"I'll think about it."

And I did think about it. But all I really wanted was to feel his soft lips on mine and lay in his arms again.

I groaned out loud. Luke looking at me in confusion. I shook my head slowly looking out the window.

*Luke's POV*

"I'll think about it." Was the last thing Mia said before turning up the volume up again the music stoping our conversation. I looked at her. She seemed all deep in her thoughts as she groaned softly. She shook her head to herself looking out the window.

"I'm not driving this long so we can break up and I can go back to my father!" I complained turning the radio completely off.

"Break up? We only kissed each other!"

"Yes but if we are going to be a thing I don't want shit to go down."

"You like me?" She asked I nodded.

"Well I like you too. And I'd rather make out with you than sit here any longer. And complaining whether we want a relationship or not is not helping us either."

"So you are willing to be my girlfriend?" I asked her. She looked at me.

"Now you're convinced?"

"Yeah, I've liked you since the start that's why I send you a kik. And going back is not exactly an option in this case.."

"Yes I want to be your girlfriend." She said and the very first red light I stopped at I pressed my lips onto hers. She smiled into the kiss as I felt her bite slightly onto my lip.

I quickly drove further Mia smirking at me. As the cars behind us started to horn their horns.

"We'll take over the world together." I winked at her. I parked the car near a little café and Mia just sat next to me and looked at me.

"What are you looking at?" I awkwardly asked being curious.

"You."

"Obvious."

"Then why ask?" I smiled at her.

"Get the money and let's go and buy a drink." I changed the subject. She nodded this time just moving her hand to hold the fabric apart from her body her other hand grabbing some money handing it to me.

"Stop staring at my boobs you awkward teenager." She laughed.

"Sorry."

--------------------

i hate school so much and i also hate how strangers turn from strangers to friends to best friends to strangers again because i really don't want it to happen every time ~