Chapter nine - Happy Family

*Time leap

Today was their 2-year wedding anniversary and they would celebrate it tonight. He had called her and said he had a surprise for her. She also had a surprise for him quite a big surprise. Friday after work she went to the airport to fly to London. During the flight she was staring at the envelope and smiling. Jamie was waiting for her and drove her to Harry's house and dropped her off. She entered the house and disabled the alarm and went straight to the bathroom. She was singing in the shower and did not notice that H had come in to join her. He started to kiss her, and his hands were all over her body and they had sex under the shower. Her breasts seemed bigger than usual and her hips and stomach also seemed bigger. She could not be pregnant right? They have been trying for a year now and had some disappointments when she was not pregnant or lost the baby in an early stage. I love these new curves of yours there sexy. She just smiled at him and went to get dressed and showed her body and made him crazy. You must stop Kim or else we will be late for our dinner reservation at the restaurant. He blindfolded her and they drove to her favorite museum and went inside, and he seated her. He took of the blindfold and she was smiling and crying at the same time when she saw where, they were. Kim happy anniversary, I hate that we must commute the whole time I want to buy us a new house maybe in Camden. I want us to live together. But maybe we must wait because I got the movie roll and must go to America for 6 months. I am glad you got the part.

I have a surprise for you, and she pulled out the envelope and gave it to him. What is this? Do you want to divorce me? No, just open the envelope. He opened the envelope and was in shock his mouth was open and he stood and went to her to kiss and hug her. I knew it your body was feeling so different, but I did not dare to hope it was true. Is this real are you pregnant? Yes, I am Harry. We have an appointment on Monday here in London. This was the best anniversary present you could give me. He hugged and kissed her, and they enjoyed their dinner at the museum.

Saturday was a relax day they stayed in and in the afternoon, they walked. In the evening they were going to friends of Harry. How do we not drink without people thinking something about it? I have an idea. He posted the following message: Me and the Mrs. are trying to stay sober for a month. He called his friend, and they would also have 0.0 beer and other drinks. His friend told them that they were getting married and that she was pregnant. Harry looked at her and laughed and congratulate them. Sunday, they walked in the park and went to bed early. Kim was not having any cravings until now she was feeling the same. She only needed to eat more often and small meals.

Finally, it was Monday morning, and they had the appointment. Harry was being impatient, and she was nervous. Harry said, can we do the ultrasound now? The midwife did the ultrasound, and it was beautiful. Did they see it correctly were there two babies? The midwife said: It looks like you are having twins. They were over the moon by this news. How could they have missed this in The Netherland during the ultrasound? Sometimes the twins play hide and seek during the ultrasound. She printed the pictures, and she was twelve weeks now and expected the twins in August. Harry squeezed her hand hugged her and kissed her the midwife was looking at them and smiling. She gave some extra information about twin pregnancies and which vitamins Kim needed to take. They had dinner together and he brought her to the airport. I love you Kim and our babies he whispered in her ear. He wanted to tell the whole world that they were having twins. She told him they would announce the pregnancy after fifteen weeks. 

He was going to America next month for six months and would miss almost the whole pregnancy. They would try to commute between The Hague and LA for as long as they could. Her stomach was growing fast, and she could not hide it anymore. She had to wear maternity clothes and went to the boutique next door to try on the clothes they ordered especially for her. Time past and Harry spend the last night with her before he flew to LA. In the next three months she went to LA and they did a couple interview with Harper's bazar including a fashion maternity shoot. Time flew by and now she was getting tired and her parents came to help her, and she called Harry saying that she would deliver the babies with 36 or 37 weeks. You better be here or else I will never forgive you. The director knows and is filming my parts first so I will be back on time. With 37 weeks she was not feeling well so she called Harry that the twins were coming. He hopped on a plane so he would be there in time.

She was in the hospital and was in labor and he just came in before she had to start pushing. The twins were born they had two boys: Charlie James Styles and Frank Dean Styles. They were over the moon and almost a year later she gave birth to a healthy baby girl Adriana Rose Styles

Now their family was complete and the lived happily ever after.