Chapter Four - Paris

Kim was looking forward to the girl's weekend and was packing her trolley. She was wearing her ring and her colleagues complimented her on the ring. She was smiling while looking at the ring and remembered every detail of that special weekend with Harry. Mrs. Kim Styles that had a nice ring to it. Harry was a special man and had won her over to ty the knot with him. This weekend she would be in Paris and he in London preforming and Hampstead visiting his mother and sister.

Kim and her friends went to all the highlights in Paris. When they were at the Eiffel tower Harry called her. She was standing below the Eiffel tower and talking to him about his day and what he would do this evening. I really miss you Harry. I miss you too darling, enjoy the rest of your weekend with the girls. Denise came to her and gave her a big hug and said let us go eat. During the dinner, the girls saw her ring. What a beautiful ring Kim is it new? Thank you, girls, I got it from Harry. They looked at her and waited for more information. By the way Harry and I are engaged. One almost choked the others were looking at her in amazement with their mouths open and dropped their cutlery. What did you just say? I do not have to repeat it you heard it correctly. The girls were incredibly happy for them. You do everything at your own speed but then again you both are different than the rest of the world. Wow, who knew Harry would be the man to tame you Kim. Did you already talk about the wedding? We did not yet.

But I cannot wait to get married to this man my soulmate and the love of my life. This is so cute you are so good together and he is genuinely nice. When we met him, he was nice and normal but also intelligent and a good songwriter. Did you meet his family yet? Yes, I did, and he has met mine. According to Harry they are fond of me. What did they say about the age gap? Nobody has any problems with it and we either. Do you want children Kim? I really do not know yet. This is my first long relationship after Tim. After Tim she decided to stay single and never be in a relationship again until she met Harry and fell in love with him. He was her friend and lover and bi sometimes they had threesomes. Only they do not do that very often anymore because they had their hands full with each other. She smiled when she thought about him and blushed. The girls asked her how he proposed, and she told them. Oh, so he did not really propose yet. He will do it properly they said.

I have a surprise girls; we are going to the Moulin Rouge show tonight. They went wild last time they could not go. After the show they went clubbing and it was nice being with close friends. They went to Silencio and Matignon and partied the night away. Both where clubs were the celebrities and elite of Paris would come to party. Because she was dating Harry, she could get more things done and get into more exclusive clubs. But Kim never had to use this because the door bitches always loved her so she could always get in.

Sunday, they had brunch and Denise and she went to the Louvre museum and spent hours looking and discussing sculptures and paintings. Denise asked Kim are you really getting married to Harry? Yes, he is so different from Tim and we started out as friends and it progressed into love. I never felt this way about anyone, and you know me Denise. Yes, it is so special to see you so in love and talking about him with blushes on your cheeks. How is it going between you and your husband? We are working on it he is doing more things and is taking care of himself. He is much sexier now that he works out and takes care of himself. He is also showing more interest in me and took me out a view times. It turns out that he was depressed, and he talked to a psychiatrist and it did wonders. I have my husband back and we are so in love again. The tips you gave me for in the bedroom worked perfectly. I am glad you are happy again and she gave her a hug. Beau and Jill went to a big shopping mall to do some shopping for themselves. At six o clock they had dinner together at a small bistro. After dinner they went to the airport and went their own ways once they landed and said their goodbyes.

Kim came home and changed into a shirt of Harry that smelled like him and went on with working on her pitch for a new client. She had her reading glasses on and a pencil in her mouth just the way Harry liked it. She sent a picture to him. He did not respond immediately. She went to bed and the next day after her meeting she saw his message. In the afternoon she called him to let him know that she got the project. He did not pick up; he was busy recording in the studio.

She went home changed in his shirt and had her glasses on wen he called back. Kim you look sexy in my shirt and those sexy glasses of yours. I wish I were there I would kiss and f*ck you my darling. I know H, I would like that very much. Kim have you booked your ticket already. No, I have not. Send Jamie a copy of your passport than he will book your flight. Okay I will do that see you later H. Bye darling see you soon. She sends Jamie a picture of her info page of her passport. Thursday evening, she got her ticket and saw it and departure time was just as always. The only thing was that Harry did send a message with pack your summer clothes and your swimwear. She did not think anything of it.