Chapter five - Ibiza

Friday morning, she went to the check in desk with her suitcase. She tried check in yesterday evening but it did not work. Good morning, I could not check in online for my flight to London. The stewardess took her passport and ticket and checked it and said it is a ticket to Ibiza Ms. Verbeek. I can check you in and the flight to Ibiza it departs from gate B3. I think you made a mistake it should be a ticket to London Gatwick. She took back her ticket and saw Ibiza standing on it. Oh, I am so sorry my husband surprised me and bought the ticket. Now I get the summer clothes and swimsuit. The stewardess said, I wish my husband surprised me like that. The flight took about two and a half hours and she worked during the flight so she could enjoy the weekend.

The plane landed and she walked to the arrival hall and heard a lot of screaming and saw a whole girl crowd standing around someone. That must be Harry. She made her way true the crowd and wen she had eye contact she pointed to the coffee shop. He looked at her and said sorry to her. She was used to this by now and just sat down and enjoyed her coffee. When she finished her coffee, she walked back and when he saw her, he said I am sorry, but I really must go now.

He walked towards her and kissed her, and they walked to the taxi who would bring them to their hotel. Hi H. Hi darling. This is a nice surprise Ibiza and now it made sense that I had to pack summer clothes and swimwear. Yes, I thought we deserved a break. They arrived at the hotel and checked in and were brought to their room. It was a big room very bright and luxurious with a big balcony. Kim walked to the balcony and took in the beautiful view. It was green and blue it looked like a painting. I love the view H and being here with you. He took her in his arms and kissed her and nibble at her earlobe kissed her neck her breasts her belly and went down on her. They went inside and made love on the bed and couch. After they went and sit on the balcony drinking some red wine in their underwear enjoying the view and each other's company.

She stood at the railing and looked at the view he came and stood behind her and kissed her hair. Harry do you want children? Yes, I would very much like to have children with you some day. Two or three kids would be nice. But first I would like to have you all to myself after we get married. How about you Kim do you want kids? I do not know yet Harry. I did not think I would get married or fall in love. But I did fall in love with you and we are getting married. So, anything is possible even kids. When do you want to get married Harry? Tomorrow just the two of us. She was smiling and kissed him I would like that very much H. I love you Mr. Styles. I love you Ms. Verbeek. They went swimming in the pool of the hotel and did some sunbathing. They had dinner at their balcony and enjoyed the sunset. They danced and sang together in there hotel room and went to bed and talked until they fell asleep.

The next morning, they were woken by the sunbeams on their skin that came true the window of the balcony. She turned to look at Harry and saw him looking at her with a smile and his stubble beard and kissed him. Kim you look so beautiful in this morning light. Her hand disappeared under the sheet, but he stopped her. No, we do not have time for this we have a full program for today. They took separate showers and went downstairs for breakfast. 

Theywere picked up and got a grand tour of the island. At lunch they stopped at asmall local restaurant that looked incredibly old. The guide ordered some tapas and a main course, and it was delicious they enjoyed it very much. After lunch, the guide took them to some hidden beaches so they could take a swim. The twilight kicked in and they drove to a mountain and climbed it. They were just in time for the sunset and it was spectacular the different colors in the sky. Harry was standing behind her and was holding her tight. He suddenly let loose and went down on one knee showing a small box with a beautiful engagement ring in it and said, Kimberly Jane Verbeek, I love you so much will you be my friend, lover, and wife for the rest of our lives? She was surprised by this and even had tears in her eyes and looked at him and smiled. Yes, Harry Edward Styles, I will be your friend, lover, and wife for the rest of our lives and kissed him. He then took the ring out of the box and put it around her finger. She looked at the beautiful ring with a honey-colored stone exactly like the color of her eyes. They stayed a bit to enjoy the skyline of the island with all the lit houses and walked back to the taxi. The guide took them back to the city and dropped them in front of the famous Hippie market. Before he left, he gave them a tip to go and have dinner at La Cantina Pueblo and they gave him an excessively big tip. They entered the market and saw a lot of nice things. Kim spotted a painting with the skyline of the island it was beautiful, and she bought it.

They tried on some clothes acted silly and had fun together. It was nice to walk together hand in hand and so carefree. He kissed her hand and admired her engagement ring it was beautiful. He was incredibly happy he had chosen this color stone it was no diamond but even more rare because of the color of the stone. They walked true the small streets of the town and laughed, drank, and danced at the music that seem to come from every window. At the bar they drank Hierbas Ibicencas a local drink made of different herbs and plants found on the island. The daughter of the bar owner took them to the restaurant that was recommended by the guide. She was a One direction/ Harry Styles fan and Harry took some pictures with her and even gave her a kiss on her cheek.

In the restaurant they sat down and asked for more Hierbas Ibicencas and the menu. Kim spoke Spanish due to her work and asked the waiter to bring them everything that was nice, and they would eat themselves. First, he brought some tapas and then some nice fish stew. Harry and Kim enjoyed the food very much it was delicious. The owner of the restaurant asked if they would like to go to a party of a friend around the corner. Harry said yes immediately. They walked with the owner and it was hidden and when they opened the door, they walked into a lit garden decorated with party lights and the smell of fresh baked fish and meat. The musicians were playing, and the lady sang local songs Harry and Kim were pulled on the dancefloor to dance with the locals. It was a nice party and they even got Harry up on stage to sing in Spanish. Kim made a video of a drunk Harry singing in Spanish. During a slow song they were dancing together, and Kim said I would like our wedding party to be like this Harry. Oh, Kim that is why I love you so much because we think alike. It was festive but also very intimate at the same time. The host of the party arranged a cab to get back to the hotel. In the elevator they kissed and wobbled to their hotel room. He undressed her and himself and made sweet love out on the balcony and on the bed.

The phone was ringing so loud their heads were hurting but they got out of bed anyway. After breakfast, the cab was waiting for them. The cab brought them to the harbor to a beautiful yacht that was theirs for the day. The sun was burning on their skin and the Seabreeze was nice and cool. Kim had rubbed sunscreen all over them so they would not burn. The views from the yacht were lovely and they spotted a group of dolphins and made pictures. They went snorkeling and swimming at isolated places and enjoyed the peace and quiet. They looked at the sunset from the water and it was if you were in the different colors of the sky. After the boat trip they went dining at a famous restaurant but did not enjoy it as much as the local restaurant from yesterday. Harry had arranged a day off for Kim with her boss Tom. Kim we will fly back tomorrow evening you have the day off tomorrow. They went back to the bar from yesterday and enjoyed the last evening on the island with the locals that became friends. Harry posted a picture of the two of them showing her ring with the following message. She said yes, I am one lucky bastard. Enjoying time off with my future wife. Kim posted another picture stating. I am going to marry my soulmate and best friend. I love you and am enjoying our mini get away. Internet and their phones started ringing but they ignored it. Monday afternoon they flew back to Rotterdam airport and got to The Hague by public transport. Some people were looking at them or making pictures thinking they did not notice.

They went grocery shopping before the went to her apartment. Even in the supermarket people came to Harry for an autograph or a picture. H let us go. He said his goodbyes and carried the heavy grocery bag up the stairs. Harry stayed until Thursday and on Wednesday they would have their first couples interview complete with fashion shoot after. Kim worked the morning and took the afternoon off.