1.

Prologue
╰──────╯

You woke up to the sound of your alarm, wailing.

"Ugh, satan why have you summoned me"

You groaned and left your room, as you were walking to grab some breakfast. You stopped your tracks as you heard someone calling.

You turned around to see your brother Kim Gunhee, he's only about a few months older than you, day by day, both of you would always bicker about the smallest things in life. Even your mom would always hit both of you with her favorite spatula.

"Yah! Idiot did you use the damn toothpaste again?"

He asked you, but you were out of place because of his ridiculous morning look – he had dried drool around his cheek and messy hair.

"pfft–

You snorted, but you couldn't help it as well.

"BAHAHAHA" A burst of laughter came out of your lungs.

"What?"

Asked, the poor clueless Gunhee.

He tried to find a mirror, only to find himself with outrageously messy hair and dried drool on his cheek.

"Y/n who is that?" He pointed at his reflection, with eyes of terror.

"who else is staring at the mirror!" You shouted as you left to the dining room.

"Screw you!"

He says as he lifts his forbidden finger, about to strangle you with his hellishly smelly armpits, luckily you were able to escape.

Once you came down to the dining area,l first you saw your cousin Dino and your mother already placing down the freshly cooked meals. If you wonder why is Dino eating breakfast with your family? Well because his family goes to work very early and barely has anytime to make breakfasts, so he would always visit your house just for breakfast or comeby.

You sat down as your brother came down to join.

"Morning dinosaur"

You greeted Dino.

"I told you not to call me that, everyone is gonna think I'm a five year old"

He pouted. You just giggled.
"I mean you do act like one"

"You both act like kids"

Your brother added. The three of you started to argue who was more childish.

"Yah, yah no fighting" Your mother said and flicked all three heads.

"She started it!" Dino pointed at you. "Just keep on eating, maybe I'll be the one to finish that"

"No! These are mine back off"

You sneered and came back to eat off your own plate.

All three of you finished eating, Dino insisted to wait outside since he's done preparing. You head upstairs and  cheekishly eyed Gunhee and the bathroom.

"Ohoho, no you dont"

You said with a grin starting to form.

"Ha! Try me" He challenged.

Both of you rushed to the bathroom trying to see who would get in first.

But Gunhee forgot something. You were a good runner.

"HA! Go away smelly ass!" You exclaimed with claiming a tone of victory.

"You little–

You stuck your tongue out and immediately slammed the door on his face, you could hear him cursing out, behind the door.

"Alone at last~"

You smiled and began to relax on the shower. After taking a nice bath, you head to your room and changed onto your uniform.

You went downstairs again and saw Gunhee about to head outside the front door, you ran down and immediately wore your shoes.

"Yo I'm right here"

Dino waved his hand. You yanked his hand away and gave him a look.

"I know, stop touching my face"

You growled. He just smiled and began walking with you.

"Bye mom, bye dad!" You bid your goodbye's to your parents before locking the the gate.

"So is Hyunmi still mad at me?"

Dino asked out of the blue. You tilted your head to the side and glanced at him.

"I don't know, you ask her, she's your girlfriend right?"

Na Hyunmi, is one of your best pals, she's also the youngest amongst the three of you, she is indeed Dino's significant other. But you can't believe they met eachother through a dating app, ugh it gives you the chills.

"Mean"

He pouted. Three of you reached the bus stop, your brother was about to part ways with you, since he came from a different school.

"Here" Your brother handed you some allowance, before he parted.

"What's this?"

"I'm gonna walk home earlier today"

"And?"

"I know you're gonna come home late again, so just grab the money, before I change my mind"

"Wow are you actually being nice to me?"

"No, I just don't want to be dragged into your shit again"

"Yeah, yeah thanks"

You rolled your eyes and claimed the allowance he gave you.