💜Different❤️

Okay this is pregame au, just wanna make that clear before anyone gets confused.

8:30

Himiko woke up to her alarm clock going off, she slowly got up rubbing her one of her eyes.

Pregame Himiko Yumeno

• more active but still lazy.

• doesn't care what people say about her.

• sometimes gets bullied but not a lot

• don't like to get close to people

• don't likes to admit it but she REALLY likes cute things

she doesn't look like it but is really nice

Himiko took a shower before getting into her school uniform. Once she was done with all that she went down stairs to the kitchen. She grabbed a box of lucky charms off the top if the fridge and put in a bowl and went back to the fridge to grab some milk. As Himiko was pouring some milk in the bowl her dad came down stairs yawning, he realized Himiko was there so he quickly said something. "Morning darling how are you doing on this fine day?" Himiko looked at him a bit and put down the milk. "Well I did just wake up so I don't know" Himiko then grabbed a spoon and put it in her cereal.

"Is there anything you plan on doing today?" Himiko's dad was always so up lifted, a little cheer leader for her but in Himiko's mind he was very unwanted, it's not like she doesn't love him she does, but she doesn't want anything bad happen to break her heart any more. Ten years ago her mom and dad got into a really big fight and got a divorce. Two years later Himiko's mom passed away from a car reck. Three years later her brother went missing and was never found. She feels likes everyone she ever loved is going away so she trys to build a wall around her heart so they or her don't get hurt.

"You better get a move on kiddo if you want to get to school on time" Himiko's dad saids. Himiko quickly puts her bowl in the sink and puts her backpack around her shoulder and runs out the door. "HAVE A GOOD DAY HIMI!!" Her dad yelled as she ran out the door, Himiko didn't respond witch left her dear father a little sad.

Himiko stopped running and went through some bushes. Just like other people she didn't really like school, especially the girls who try to talk with her and the boys who try to ask her out. Himiko was one of the most pretest girls in school so no matter how much she tried to avoid attention she will always stand out with her red hair. Himiko went through some other bushes that slowly turned into trees. She stopped at a place with short green grass and some tall trees. She sat down and took out her switch and started playing Danganronpa while sitting in the grass. This was a place that Himiko liked to go to skip school. She liked the flowers growing out of ground and how the wind just hit just right. (perfect day to play a game about murder)

As Himiko was playing she heard a small shuffle in a near by bush. She put down her switch and got up a little bit to see if anyone was there "hello? Is anyone there?" It stayed silent for a while but then a small boy wearing black school uniform slowly came out of the shodows. "Uh h-hi" the small boy finally spoke up. "Uh, hello" she said back. Himiko looked at his face more and it looked a little bruised up. "Hey are you okay? You look hurt" she said coming a little closer. He took his hand and touched his face a bit "oh um I-I'm fine" " you don't look like it, here I have some stuff to help you" Himiko went over to her backpack and took out some medical stuff that she kept just in case.

"Come here, let me help you." The small boy came closer to her and sat down. "What is your name?" She asked him. "Oh my name? Kkokichi, Kokichi Oma"

Pregame Kokichi Oma

• only goes outside when he needs to run some errands or go to school

can be a little bit of a charmer

gets bullied a little

• likes to play all kinds of games

• is really nice and caring but can be a complete Savage (YOU GO PREGAME KOKICHI!!!)

"So what happened Oma?" Himiko said as she was trying to put a bandage on Kokichi's face. "I-I j-just fell, that's a-all, and I don't mind if you call me Kokichi" he said putting a small smile on his face. "Oh thanks Kokichi, I'm Himiko, Himiko Yumeno" she wanted to put a smile on to but she didn't really want to make it seem they were automatically friends. They both stay quiet for a bit while Kokichi he looked around until he spotted a chiaki keychain on Himiko's backpack. "So do you like Danganronpa?" His question caught her attention a bit. "How did you know?" "You have a chiaki keychain on your backpack" "oh".They both went silent for a while until Kokichi finally spoke up. "Is she your favorite character?" "Yeah, I also like chihiro, they are my most favorite characters" Himiko smiled to herself not wanting Kokichi to see but he did and blushed a little.

"Y'know you are really cute when you smile" having Kokichi say that made Himiko lose control and blush really hard leaving her looking like the color of a tomato. "Sorry I don't mean that in a creepy way, but it's true, you are cute ☺️." "T-thanks, but I don't like being called cute" "oh really? What do you want me to call you then, pretty, beautiful, adorable? Cus I'm not going to call you ugly." Kokichi looked at her getting a little closer as Himiko's heart beats faster and louder. "If you're trying to flirt with me, it's not working" she said calming down a bit. "Oh I'm not trying to flirt with you, I'm saying what I think of you." Kokichi said putting a smile on his face. "Anyway, what were you doing before I crashed into here?" "Oh I was just playing Danganronpa." "Oh.. is it okay if I watch you play? I don't really want to go back to school." Himiko thought to herself a bit, 'I don't like to talk to people cus I don't want to become friends with anyone but on the other hand he does seem nice, and he is a little fun to talk to, plus it's not like I'm ever going to see him again.' "Yeah it's fine, I don't care." For the next five hours they played Danganronpa together laying on the grass.

The next day Kokichi found Himiko again and gave her a chihiro keychain and a light blue headband. Himiko didn't want to be friends but little did she know Kokichi was not going to let that happen. Sooner or later they both started to feel their chest getting warm when they are near or think of eachother. They did not really know what the feeling was, yet.