Mom: Kya fine..itni badi nh batai.. tera accident hone wala tha.. or us bachi ka ho gaya uper se tune bataya bhi nh! pata nh kiski bachi hai bechari..! lekin tune to bola wo thik hai phr wo chot or wo ro kyun rhi thi abhi? USSE dard ho rha hoga na..!

I told her about today's incident which she listened and again got shocked!

Mom: Sidharth, wo thik to hai na.. zyada chot to nh ae na usse.. meri usse baat krwa de!

Sid: Mom wo thik hai bas wo dar rhi thi as she was getting night mares, thats why she was not leaving me.. Or wo baat nh krti.. I mean she is MUTE..!

Mom: Acha , uske pas phone hi le chl mai baat krti hun..

Sid: Mom, she will get afraid.. i will try ki mai phr kabhi apki baat kraun!

Richa: Bhai, ap ek kaam kro phle ki tarah mobile wahan rakh do table pe.. humen dekhma hai usse..

Mahi: Han sidharth rakh de.. !

Nodding i went nd set my mobile on table from where they can see clearly!

Pari was playing with that little minx... My lips automatically curved watching her smile.. She was totally off after that incident..! she was poking cat's nose where cat was just MIYAAAAUN MIYAAAAUN! Huh! when i poked her nose that day she was glaring at me.. BIPOLAR!

(Credits:google)

(Credits:google)

Sid: Pari, lets sleep now..

I said, and tried to take that cat.. but Pari stopped me and glared at me with a pout.. Putting her arm around Cat as in a protecting manner!

Sid: Pari you have to sleep na.. Give me..!

She shook her head and make that minx sleep on my place making me frown!!

Sid: Baby this is my place!

She shook her head still glaring at me with a pout! SHE IS REALLY ANGRYY!!

Sid: Where will i sleep now.. Pari is not letting me sleep on my place!

I said dramatically and Fake pouted trying to copy her pout! She looked at with a bigger pout now..! i made my pout more bigger.. She came close and poked my pout which puff out as i was totally faking it.. Pari laughed on it..! I smiled watching her..!

She hugged making me wrap my arms around her.. !

Sid: This was my thing to do! you copied it!

She shook her head and hold my cheeks with force making my lips in a pout.. and then she pointed on my pout! I frowned first not under standing anything.. she was still glaring me..THEN I GOT IT..

She is saying first i copied her pout!

Sid: You wanna say i copied ur pout first!

She nodded her head.. making me shake my head at this kiddo!

Sid: baby but this is my place i always sleep here na.. cat will sleep on her head..

She again protected that cat making me little jealous now! What's in this ! Huh!

Sid: Okay we will do one thing i will put this cat on her bed then will take that basket here with you!? What say!?

She nodded her head.. i brought the basket and put the cat in that! Pari turned towards cat to sleep.. on which i pouted again!

Sid: Baby, you will face towards her!? Thats not fair!?

She grinned as like she was enjoying my bad state.. she turned and again hugged me.. We both separated as we both heard some voice..! Pari starlted nd agin hugged in fear now...! BUT I GOT THAT VOICE AND SAW MY FAMILY WAS GIGGLING silently at us..!

SHIT!! I totally forgot about phone.. What will Mom think that i am a baby! Shit.. I shifted a little awakwardly and smiled at them again awarkwardly..

Sid: Pari, sleep there..

She nodded and laid there.. while i took my phone and signed them BYE which they also did after giving me teasing smile..!

My neck and ears turned a little red.. they made me embarassed now.. SHITT.. how can i forget! BUDHUU,,

I pull Pari towards me making her sleep on top of me... She smiled and kissed my forehead making me copy her action.. she burried her face in my face and slept..

After some time.. when i saw she is sleeping.. i kissed her cheeks and neck I DONT KNOW WHY.. BUT I WANT HER WITH ME LIKE THIS! MAY BE ALWAYS..!

Putting my face in her neck i inhaled her fragrance which i think i am getting addicted now i slept..

*****************************************

PLZ VOTE