23 - M O M M Y

Depuis le début

I got the paper and began reading the questions.

Are you sexually active?

Do you masturbate?

Geez, what kind of questions are these? My eyes were attached to Professor Slughorn trying my best to pay attention to whatever he was blabbering about. He went on for several minutes explaining sexual abstinence and how we should enforce it.

Then, something got my attention. I see Draco's sudden movement of him awkwardly shifting in his seat. "Fuck." He whispered to himself, he looked uncomfortable.

He kept his eyes on me, what the hell is he doing? I furrowed my eyebrows in concern as I noticed his red face. "Are you alright?" I asked as I placed my hand on his thigh.

He gulped.

I then looked down on his lap and smirked when I saw his problem...

I decided to tease him a bit, I slowly moved my hand up his thigh until it reached the place he needed me most. He quietly gasped as I slid my hand under his pants. I applied more pressure and began massaging him.

I leaned into him now hovering over his ear. "Wish you were fucking me right now," I whispered. He covered his mouth with the back of his hand trying his best to muffle his noises.

He put his hand on my thigh squeezing it. "Go to the bathroom and I will." He whispered back.

"Draco, I'm still on my period."

"So? We can't let that stop us."

Suddenly, I removed my hand from his crotch and focused back on the lesson. He looked at me with a desperate angry look as I smiled.

"You're gonna regret that," he whispered darkly, causing my smirk to go away.

I don't think I've ever teased him before, I wonder what he's going to do.

After what felt like hours Professor Slughorn dismissed the class. I got up and began walking down the crowded halls expecting Draco to grab me. However, he did the complete opposite.

He stood in front of me and continued staring down at me, keeping a safe distance between us.

"That shirt looks good on you," he said.

What the hell? What is he doing? Is this some sick way of punishing me?

"Why don't you come take it off?" I asked, biting my lip.

"I would, but your mother is behind you." He said as he grinned at whoever was behind me. He had his hands in his pockets and looked uncomfortable.

What? He's joking, right?

"Yea right," I said giggling.

He continued looking behind me and grinning.

Is he serious right now?

I slowly turned around crossing my fingers hoping what he said wasn't true. When I fully turned around I gave a shocked look as she stood there, standing tall.

There she was, my mother. She had long brown hair, brown eyes and her skin was slightly darker than mine. She looked angry.

"Hi Mom," I awkwardly said.

Draco reached out his arm for a handshake. "Hello Mrs. Carter, a pleasure to meet you."

She completely ignored him and continued looking at me. She pointed at an empty classroom.

"Inside, now." She said with an angry tone in her voice.

I obeyed and followed her into the room, expecting loud shouts any second now.