♔ > 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔈𝔠𝔥𝔬 < ♔

Name: Echo

Tribe: Seawing

Royal Status: Princess

Gender: Female

 Sexuality: Straight

Age: 6

Appearance: Echo has sky blue scales with nearly white underscales. She has pale blue webs between her claws and the inner part of her wings are also pale blue. Echo has striking dark blue eyes and dark blue horns. A very small scar on the inside of her left foreleg from the war, other then that she's such a skilled fighter, she barely gets any wounds. She's smaller than your average 6 year old Seawing, but don't underestimate her. She prefers to not wear any jewelry on a normal basis but she never takes off her small silver hoop earring that's studded with tiny pearls and sapphires.

Details: If you look closely you can see a few very dark blue freckles across her snout.

Personality: Friendly, bubbly (no pun intended), shy at first sight, fun, kinda headstrong, dives into dangerous situations if it means she can prove herself worthy, kind, will do anything to save a friend, intelligent, quick-thinker, etc.

Likes: Her friends, her family, peace (even though she's one of the best fighters in the Kingdom of the Sea), swimming, having fun with her friends, learning, making new friends, etc.

Dislikes: Boring lectures, annoying dragons, to be looked down upon, disappointing dragons, being told not to do something that was completely reasonable in Echo's opinion, etc.

Skills: Amazing at fighting, quick at thinking, great memory, etc.

Other: When she attends masquerades, she uses an albatross's beak-shaped mask, that's pure white, with white swan feathers near the top, and the eyes are lined golden.

^ Drawn by Stargazerbynight