𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

———✰———

Leah finally got back with a messy, sandy medkit which Dot rifled through trying to find the right tablet for the two very I'll girls.

"Where the fuck is the goddamn Holophen?" She questioned to herself before Leah walked back over. Other than Addie and Toni who were still unconscious and Martha who seemed to be getting worse. The others were slowly getting better with the tablets Dot had prescribed them. "What the hell happened to this bag? It...it's full of dirt."

"I'm, I don't know, but the, uh...that stuff that you gave us, the antibiotic, that's gonna help, right?" Leah asked feeling worried and guilty that the right medicine wasn't in the bag.

"Yeah, they'll knock the bacteria and they'll help most of us, but Addie, Toni and even Martha, they need more. Halophen will help them keep water down, and...and I know we've got three." Dot told her before pulling out a tablet and sighing "okay, a third of the way there. Okay, take that over to them. Toni and Addie will need it sooner than Martha. I'm gonna hunt the other two" Dot told Leah who scrambled over to the four.

"I have meds for you," Leah told a tired Martha, Fatin who had taken her pill and returned to look after the three, and an unconscious Toni and Addie. "I have...I have a med"

"She's really bad" Martha sobbed looking at her best friend who she was really worried about. There was no doubt that Toni and Addie looked like crap.

"Toni, Toni" Leah kneeled down next to the groaning mumbling girl.

"Sit up. You gotta drink" Leah told Toni as she sat her up only for Toni to reject the water the second it hit her mouth.

"Dot! Dot!" Leah screamed causing said girl to run over with Shelby following.

"The other two Halophen, there fucking gone! But Rachel, Rachel's looking for them" Dot told the conscious three.

"Oh, lord. They're both in bad shape" Shelby commented looking at Toni who was being held up by Leah and Addie who was still being cared for by Fatin who looked as if she regretted not telling Leah Addie needed the pill more. Addie looked like she might just altogether stop breathing soon.

"This will help. But there's only one" Dot told them holding the pill up.

"Come one, Dottie. It's obvious Addie or Toni need it the most." Shelby said looking at the barely conscious pair. At this point, it was harder to tell who needed it most and since Toni was already sitting up she was going to be the one to take it.

"Martha, you good?" Dot asked the girl who looked nowhere near as bad as Addie and Toni but also hadn't improved like the other girls.

"Yeah, I'll take a Pepto. I'll be good." Martha nodded in agreement ever the saviour.

"Fatin, think Addie can hold on until with find the others?" Dot asked the girl who was still nursing the blonde.

"I-I don't know. I hope so... I think so" Fatin stumbled over her words looking down tearfully at the girl on her lap hoping she was right.

"Okay, Toni, I'm gonna need you to take this. All right?" Shelby told the girl and all things considered she probably wasn't the best girl for the job.