𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

———✰———

———✰———

The girls had been searching for the lost pair all day. Rachel got stuck in some kind of quicksand mud pit that the girls all helped her out of causing the girls to be covered in mud. Leah had been spiralling. They had played would you rather. Been scared by some type of small animal that they originally thought might eat them. But they still had not found either of the girls.

———✰———

"So, um, God knows I'm not a quitter, but at some point, this search party..." Shelby trailed off not sure how to say what she was thinking.

"Yeah, she's right." Dot agreed knowing what the girl was talking about "we should call it, you know, start out fresh again tomorrow."

"We have to keep looking" a worried Leah spoke up "we can't stop looking."

"The sun will be going down soon, Leah. You really want us out here, stumbling around in the dark?" Dot told the girl as she looked around at the forest.

"We have to find them." Leah disagreed tearfully as the other girls all looked on in sadness.

"Yeah, Addie, she's a badass. But I don't know if she could survive another night out here. With or without Fatin." Toni spoke up sounding very worried about the blonde she's fond of.

"Fatin! Addie!" Leah started to scream her voice getting hoarse "Addie! Fatin! Fatin!

"Addie! Addie! Fatin!" Toni quickly joined in. She and Leah held the same distress but Leah's calls sounded as if she was on the brink of a breakdown like she'd fall apart if the two girls weren't found.

"Fatin! Addie!" Dot joined in following in the direction of Leah followed by the other girls all calling out the two missing girls names.

———✰———

"Fatin! Addie!" The girls were still calling out when Fatin appeared out of nowhere holding bright orange nail polish.

"Hey-oh!" She greeted happily at the muddy, screaming, tired girls.

"Fatin!" Leah screeched as she and the other ran towards the girl.

"What's up?" Fatin smiled as all the girls looked at her in shock.

"What the hell happened to you?" Fatin asked looking at the girls covered in mud.

"Is that nail polish?" Shelby asked pointing to the bottle in Fatin's hand.

"Is this what you've been doing? Painting your fucking gel tips?" Rachel asked angrily.

"We've been out of our skulls looking for you and Addie." Dot told the girl sounding upset.

"And all this time you've been treating your self to a goddamned mani-Pedi" Shelby finished off the group rant.

"Okay, are you done? Because we have something to show you" Fatin smiled widely once the girls were finished.