𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

———✰———

———✰———

Toni
"This I the black box you're familiar with, correct? Supposed equipped with a GPS beacon" Agent Young asked Toni as he showed her a picture of the box holding the beacon which made her smile slightly.

"Why does seeing that make you smile?" Faber asked noticing the smile.

"I-I don't mean to, it's just...that thing was a Cocktease." Toni answered looking at the picture and nervously playing with the 'A' necklace that now hung around her neck.

"Uh...I'm wondering if you can expand on 'cocktease'?" Faber asked confused by what the girl meant.

"Like, we were so hyped when we got it. We thought that rescue would show up right away, but three days go by and nothing. Just started to feel like a sick joke." Toni explained.

———✰———

Addie was in the water cleaning herself with Fatin, Shelby and Nora.

"Fuck I miss my socials" Fatin groaned.

"Feels strange to say this, but I sort of don't," Shelby admitted and Addie couldn't help but silently agree. It was nice not to stress about putting the perfect picture up or text five hundred different without actually seeing there face or have any human contact.

"Oh, come on. The fans, the haters, the memes. The thirst traps. It's all happening somewhere, but without us." Fatin said.

"Out of all the things happening out in the world without us. Social media is not the one I'm missing the most" Addie commented as she stood in the water.

"You know what my daddy always says when he says I'm looking at my phone too much? He says 'you'll never spot a rainbow if you're looking down'" Shelby told the three.

"Uh, except that people are always posting rainbow pics on Instagram" Nora pointed out shyly making Addie and Fatin laugh at the comment.

"Can I get my soap? Time for a quick whore bath" Fatin asked Shelby who was holding the soap everyone was sharing.

"Excuse me what is a whore bath?" Shelby asked sounding shocked after she had given Fatin the soap.

"Just the pits, tits and slits" Nora informed as she fell back into the water gaining shocked looks from the other girls.

"You're low-key very edgy, aren't you?" Fatin asked the now standing girl teasingly.

"Wait why do I feel like I'm getting ganged up on- what the hell is touching me?" Shelby moved across and latched herself onto Addie as they looked at what was touching her in the water.

When Nora picked them up being the only one brave enough she turned them so the other three could see them "fuego"

"Takis!" Addie and Fatin exclaimed in excitement getting some of the others attention.