𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

———✰———

———✰———

Addie woke up laying on her back feeling the sand stick to her skin laying on the edge of the water with Toni's face above hers.

"Are you okay?" The curly-haired girl asked worriedly as she helped the shaky blonde sit up.

"Mhm," Addie hummed unsurely before Toni stood up and held her hand out to the help Addie get to her feet.

"Come on we need to find Martha and the others," Toni said but the last part about the others sounded more like a second thought but Addie just nodded along in shock. Toni started to shout out for Martha and Addie quickly joined in screaming for the girl which made Toni pause and look at her in shock before Addie gave her a shy smile which was returned before they began shouting for Martha again.

———✰———

Leah
"Sometimes you collide with a person and you get this feeling that they might become important to you. Maybe it's from a look or an act of kindness or maybe you just like the way your world feels when there in it"

———✰———

Although they had no luck with finding Marty, they did find Dot and Fatin which slightly relieved all four of them. Fatin was more in shock than any of them as she just sat holding her knees sitting on a rock and rocking slightly but Dot seemed a lot calmer which was surprising considering their plane had crashed and they were stranded in only God knows where.

Not long after the four found each other they heard loud screams coming from the ocean "Help!" Which cause Dot, Addie and Toni to run to the two floating figures, which Addie realised was Leah and Jeanette.

"Hey! I see you! We see you!" Dot screamed back in reassurance, so the girl knew someone was coming to help.

"I got her" Dot assured as they got to the two exhausted girls one conscious and the other unconscious. Dot took the arm of the unconscious girl and started to drag her away

Toni started to help but quickly asked, "Is there anybody else out there? Think did you see anybody?" Obviously still worried about Marty.

When Leah responded with a weak "I didn't. I didn't see anybody" Toni went back to helping Dot with the unconscious girl as Addie carefully helped an exhausted Leah back to shore quietly telling the distressed girl, that it was 'going to be okay' and 'she was okay now'.

"Martha!" Toni spotted her friend limping next to Shelby who was helping her walk and dropped Jeanette's feet before running over to her best friend who was screaming out for her.

"She's not breathing!" Dot shouted over to the three girls as she started CPR on Jeanette and had been joined by the twins and Addie was sitting the other side of the unconscious girl.

"Those compressions are way too fast. You're pumping, like, double time." Rachel inputted as she watched over Dot's shoulder.

"There's no such thing as too fast, only too slow." Dot responded causing Rachel to shake her head in exasperation.