𝓈𝒾𝓍 / 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓊𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃ℊ

the day of your 'hangout' with bakugou had finally arrived.

you sat on your bed face to knees crying.

'𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑒 ! 𝑖 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑'𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒..."

the thought of him and some other girl broke you , 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ.

meanwhile bakugou was in the common room with the flowers in his hand waiting for you to come.

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅...𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔

were you not gonna show up ? he bit his bottom lip at the thought of you leaving him.

'𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ ?'

he ruffled his hair and let out a huge sigh

'𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 , 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑖 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑎 𝑑𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑚𝑒 !'

he clicked his tongue and threw the flowers in the bin and walked back to his dorm.

𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡 ? 𝑛𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑎 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑝𝑜𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑚.

the next few days were pretty dreadful for you. you had dark eye circles and your face was starting to become paler.

bakugou looked like shit too. he would constantly be late for class and his homework was piling up.

of course you noticed this but you were too angry and sad to even look , moreover talk , to bakugou.

you kept this up for the whole week. same routine over and over again , you would go to school and every once in awhile you would glance at bakugou , and when school ended you would rush to your dorm and start crying again.

it was another one of those days where you were doing your routine.

you heard a knock on your door and thought it was mina as she noticed the fucked up mess you were and came over every once in a while to comfort you .

she would say stuff like 'who cares about that stupid whore !' attempting to cheer you up.

you opened your door to see a green haired boy. ( did y'all think it was bakuhoe ? )

"deku ? why are you here ? can I help you with anything ?" you croaked.

"h-hi y/n ! you looked pretty rough the last few days so me and ochako decided to bake you some chocolate muffins !"

midoriya chirped while handing you a container filled that was brim with muffins.

you smiled at him and said a "thanks"

it was nice to know that someone noticed how fucked up you were. suddenly you thought of bakugou ,
did other people notice as well ? did they give him muffins like deku did ?

you sat on your chair laying your head on your desk , that scene of bakugou and that girl kept replaying in your head.

why is he such a hot mess now ? doesn't he have that stupid girl ? why isn't he happy ?

did you perhaps misunderstand something ?

no way you did right ? the scene that you saw was definite ! he was giving the girl a bouquet middlemist red flowers.

your favourite flowers.

although they were extremely rare you still greatly admired the flower. when your grandfather , a hero , got into a fight with the villian , he didn't manage to survive.

his last words to you were : 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑦/𝑛 , 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 , 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑.

you smiled softly at the memory not knowing tears were streaming down your face.

"why're crying ?" you heard a angry familiar voice.

bakugou was standing at your dorm room's door leaning onto the doorframe.

"n-nothing" you whispered.

he came into your room and you both sat in a comfortable silence for awhile , when suddenly he said

"you stood me up...why ?"

you looked at him and stared at your floor.

"don't you already have someone ? i don't think we should associate anymore . your 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 might get angry." you said in a sharp tone.

he looked at you confused , raising one eyebrow.

"what are you taking about y/n ?"

you then took in a feel breath and started to explain what you saw.

he stared deeply into your eyes and let our an amused chuckle.

"are you jealous ?" he said teasingly.

he leaned in and twirled your hair around.

he seductively whispered into your ear "i'm all yours"

you quickly shoved him off of you and panicked.

"w-what are you doing !" you stuttered your face turning a dark shade of crimson.

he smirked at you "im not doing anything y/n"

"and also that girl was a florist, her quirk was making flowers and i paid her to make you a bouquet... but you stood me up"

he said looking down and staring at his feet.

you gently hugged him and whispered a "sorry"

he turned to you and pushed you onto the bed

"you can make it up to me" he whispered, hot breath coating your ear lobe.

"b-bakugou not n-now" you whimpered scared to do it.

"okay I won't rush you" he said while rolling off of you and laying down by your side.

he pulled you in for a hug and you two cuddled until you fell asleep.

'ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑎𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝'

"oi stop staring at me dipshit go to sleep" he half whisper shouted, arms still wrapped tightly around your waist.

"tsk still a mean bitch i see" you said fake angry.

you heard him mumble a "shut up and sleep stupid"

you buried your face into his chest.

'𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔...'
_______________________________________
ayo donezoo, n e ways exams are cmg soon :( also my friend keeps wanting to find my wattpad acc lmao nAh gIRL iM a cHaMofLaDgE wEEwOO hoE

also i might not be publishing frequently as i have added on curriculum activities in school and also national training ( and homework but who really does homework ? )