𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ / 𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒷𝓊𝒹𝒹𝓎

aizawa-sensei walked into the classroom with his sleeping bag in one hand .

" i have assigned all of you guys a partner to spar with based on your quirks , i will paste the list on the table and you guys can go check who you are sparing with . " he said while letting out a yawn .

" aizawa-sensei can we pick our partners instead ? " the creepy boy with purple hair said , mineta was his name if you remembered correctly , mina had warned you about him and that he was a pervert .

" no you can't everything is fixed , now all of you kids shut up i need my sleep " aizawa sensei said while wrapping his sleeping bag around himself , he looked like a cute little caterpillar.

everyone quickly rushed up to the table to see who their partners were . you looked for your name , ' 𝑦/𝑛...𝑦/𝑛 ', you traced your finger to the name beside yours

" 𝑘𝑎𝑡𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑖 𝑏𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑔𝑜𝑢 "

your eyes widened in disbelief ' 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑢𝑦 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 ?! '

you glanced around looking at him , you found him staring at you with a blank expression on his face
' ℎ𝑒ℎ ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑎 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑦 '

when he realized the eye contact you guys were having , a scowl formed on his face and he barked at you saying

" oi dumbass you better not drag me down ! im going to be the number one hero in the future ! "

you clicked your tongue in annoyance , the one second you were admiring his face you completely forgotten what a dickhead he was.

" 𝑦𝑜𝑢 better not drag 𝑚𝑒 down " you said with a sharp tone .

he rolled his eyes and muttered a
" whatever " he shoved his hands into his pockets and walked back to his seat with a unamused look on his face.

-𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙖'𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜-

the time finally came when you had to train with your partners . you slyly glanced at bakugou , but as per usual , he had a annoyed scowl on his face.

" alright go to your partners and spar with them , me and all might will be watching from the side " aizawa-sensei said.

" remember to take this training seriously and surpass your limits ! " all might said while grinning widely.

everyone started sparing when suddenly all might called you over

" young y/n , make sure not to let your eleventh energy out okay ? i know young bakugou is very hard to get along with so make sure not to get too angry around him "

you nodded your head and gave him a ' okay ' sign .

' 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 , ℎ𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑒 ? '

-𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙮 𝙠𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮-

after the sparring your whole body was aching , bakugou had gone 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑢𝑡 on you. you went into the changing room with the girls and they chatted up a conversation.

" say ... have any of you guys gotten crushes yet ? " mina asked

you shook your head no while putting your dirty clothes in your bag.

" really y/n ? you seen quite close to bakugou also you're the person he shouts at the least " yayaorozu said

" m-me and b-bakugou ?! are you crazy ?! of course not ! " you stammered not being able to process what momo just said.

" aww ! look she's stammering ! she totally likes him ! " ochako teased .

soon all the girls started to tease you about bakugou , you felt heat creep up onto your cheeks

' 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑖 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑑 ! 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ? '

after a good 15 minutes they finally stopped teasing you .

you picked up your duffel bad and slung it around your shoulder , walking out of the girl's changing room. you walked down the stairs and missed a step

' 𝑜ℎ 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 , 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖 𝑑𝑖𝑒 ? 𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑚𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦 '

you crossed your arms and closed your eyes waiting to hit the floor , but instead you feel someone catch you. you opened your eyes to see a cute blonde haired guy

" b-bakugou ?! " you stammered feeling your face turn hot you quickly looked for a place to hide your face but ended up burying your face in his chest.

" OI ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?! AND ALSO BE MORE CAREFUL NEXT TIME YOU DAMN IDOIT ! " he shouted at you angrily .

" aAAA SORRY " you quickly slipped out of his arms grabbed your duffel bag and tried to run away.

emphasis on 𝑇𝑅𝐼𝐸𝐷 .

" trying to run away huh ? " he said smirking while grabbing your shirt.

" n-no what are are you talking about , s-shut u-up " you said stammering again

' 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛𝑖𝑡 𝑦/𝑛 ! 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑦 ! '

" you owe me one 𝒃𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒚 " he said cooly while releasing the grip on my shirt . he stuffed his hands into his pockets and walked away as if nothing happened leaving you in a super flustered state.

' 𝑑-𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑔𝑜𝑢 ! 𝑎𝑎𝑎𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖 𝑠𝑜 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 ! 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑖 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑎𝑠𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 ! 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑜𝑛𝑒 ? 𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑜𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 ! "

you quickly brushed off your thoughts and walked home cheeks still burning bright red.

_______________________________________

omg it's three am and there's school ew , ugh istg there's so much toxicity in my life that is
✨unnecessary✨ istg them people are so fking overdramatic , n e ways hope you enjoyed this chapter !