My mute emo mate, Annabelle chapter 3

Unknown persons pov

I knocked on the door. A man in his early 20s walked up to me.

"ahhh you must be the new kid hey I'm bob."

"hello." I said. Bob had light brown hair one side covering his brown eyes.

"if you look behind me the other loser teacher that's texting that's peanut butter." peanut butter looked like he was about twenty five he had blue eyes and black short hair. He waved so I waved back."well today is free day so do whatever you want just don't get to crazy." bob laughed.

I grabbed my iPod out of my bag and my cell. I went to the back to go get a seat away from suicidal people preps jocks star wars geeks and nerds.(no offense to anyone!). I sat next to a girl with black scene hair with red underneith and a pair of peircing green eyes. She had on eye liner and mascarra as of what I can see. She pulled the headphone buds out of her ears and looked at me I smiled she blushed.she took her sweatshirt off I noticed that she had on a my chemical romance shirt on which was awesome. Usually you don't see girls walking around wearing my chemical romance clothes and not aeropostale. She also has a Monroe peircing and seven peircings going up her ear.

Annabelles pov

The new boy looked at me. Then he looked back at his cell. He had black skater boy hair and silver eyes. He also had snakebites. He was really tall compared to me but not as tall as peanut butter. Peanut butter Is a freaking giant. Bob on the other hand was shorter but he was like six feet. I glanced at the kid from the corner of my eye. He had a cast on his hand.

~you like him you like him!!!!!!!!!~

*no I don't I'm just surprised anyone wants to sit near me now GO BACK IN MY HEAD!!!!! God ur annoying.*

~fine but you do know that I'm you right~

*shut up.* then he turned to me and said.

"hi I'm Jace."