chapter-6 Aokigahara forest

Shit, crap, what do I do? Honestly, there's nothing I can do except wait for the others to get dressed first.

After I was sure everyone had left.

Considering how Aizawa sensei didn't really look like he was a fan of tardiness, I figured I needed to be fast. I walked in and saw a dude, the same one who was a jerk to me after offering to help me up on the day of the exam, of course, it had to be him! I mean, the female lead really can't live without this situation now, can she? But wait, is he shirtless? I examine him with wide eyes. Damn, he is hot! His collarbones are to die for and his muscl.... Okay, hold up, Izumi, you are acting like a major pervert. You were brought up to be better than this. Stop it.

"Do I bother you?" He asks.

Right. I forgot I was staring at him. Lol.

"No, it's just that the spot you are standing at gives a fascinating lighting I was just planning on taking a selfie there so, I was just um..."

That was pretty smooth, huh? I thought to myself sarcastically.

"Uh-huh go on then, I'll leave you to take your selfie" he replied giving me the weirdo look and walked right out the door.

Well, there goes my reputation down the drain again.

I glance around to make sure no one else is there just in case, I hastily put on the clothes and head out to the ground.

I notice that Mr Aizawa has turned the other way around, so I take this opportunity to slip into the group.

"You boys are going to have a quirk assessment test now."

"But sir, what about the entrance ceremony? Also, I heard there are celebrations and that all the first years are invited." Uriel wailed like a nitwit, doesn't he know?

1) Never oppose what the teacher says

2) There is no point as the teacher never going to listen to you

"If leisurely activities are what you seek, you may as well leave my class now. U.A. is not strict with their customs or teaching techniques. So that means I get to train you the way I want. The physical fitness tests you are going to take now are identical to the ones you took in junior high, except you are allowed to use your quirks" he declares turning around presenting us his mobile with a list of challenges. I scanned through the list, there are 8 activities.

1) 50-meter sprint

2) Grip strength

3) Standing long jump

4) Repeated side steps

5) Ball throw

6) Sit-ups

7) Seated toe touch

8) Distance run

Mr Aizawa then lifted his hair and gave us a creepy glare and stated: "Like I said, I am in charge of your class and I get to decide how this class works so if I think anyone one of you is not cut out for my class you get expelled that moment. With that, I believe I made myself clear."

50 meters dash

This shouldn't be much of an obstacle for me. I figured my water quirk would fit best for the situation. But I would have to be careful, seeing how I still haven't gotten the hang of all my quirks. So using minimal water I propelled myself forward in 5.51 seconds which put me in 6th place, Tenya Lida, obviously came first. Thanks to his engines.

grip strength

None of my quirks quite fit the description for the job at hand. But all the training I had done before high school had treated my body well, and I had a few well-defined muscles of my own to prove that. I got a score of 60.6 Kg.