Chapter One

Levi finished lacing up his Victorian era style knee high, brown boots and slipped his leather jacket on, leaving it open to expose his perfectly toned abs. He grabbed his gloves which only covered half of his hand for the pole work he did and put them on. Once he had his outfit on, he looked in the mirror with a slight glare and tilted the hat on his head. His job wasn't the best in the world considering that the guys that came to see him constantly tried to molest him, but they learned their lesson after one or two times of being kicked by his sharp heels, but the job payed the bills.
[This start was stolen from instagram]

Eren sat nervously in his seat. Somehow, Jean had convinced him to come to the horrid place where men danced on poles for money. The idea of doing such things made Eren cringe, never being one to be so vulgar to expose their body, he came none of the less. He prayed that he didn't see anyone here that he knew, believing they might think he was stooping this low for a guys attention. He fiddled with that small amount of money he had brought with him, not really planning to do anything with it except maybe buy a drink or two.

Levi took one last look at himself in the mirror before walking out of his personal dressing room. He was the best pole dancer at the bar and had gotten his own dressing room for the business he brought in, he was glad because now he could keep it spotless instead of having to worry about others getting it dirty. His boss walked onto the stage and announced his name and at that moment, there was a noticeable rise of excitement in the dim bar since most men knew who he was.

As Eren sat there, he refused to look at any of the men shamelessly flaunting their bodies for income. He paid attention to anything in the bar except the stage, hoping he could make it through the night. Suddenly, the music that had been playing stopped. Eren turned his head to see a man on stage, who he assumed to be the owner since he was fully clothed. "Gentlemen! Please welcome to the stage, your favorite dancer...LEVI!!!" He yelled, the sound echoing throughout the whole bar. All the men seemed to perk up at the mention of this 'Levi' except Eren of course, considering he didn't know Levi. Eren focused his line of sight on the ground. He felt sorry for the people who were forced to work here and he wasn't going to encourage it by watching and cheering them on like the rest of these sick people. 'Just one more dancer, then maybe I can sneak out without Jean noticing...hopefully' Eren thought to himself.
{EDITED}