"Thank you Tabeerrrrr!!"
Almir grinned while dragging her name.

" You could have stopped her but no you were enjoying and gathering praises. Idiot!"
Tabeer said angrily and left after glaring at him while Almir was standing there with jaw touching ground.

____________

"Yarrrr!!! Call Ali!"
Samahir whined while trying to keep her hair strands behind with the elbow of her left hand while her roght hand was gripped by a girl who was applying mehndi on it.

" Come on Mahi! I have gave you almost everything you asked and still you are whining."
Hoorain said rolling eyes.

" No you just Ali."
Mahi said shaking head.

"Fine!!!"
Hoorain sighed and went away.

"Fill it properly. I want it to turn dark red in color."
Samahir was saying to girl applying mehndi on her hand who nodded when someone put their arm around her neck pulling her back slightly.

In the thousandth part of a second she got to know who it was.

She knew his smell.

"What's bothering my cartoon?"
Ali asked while pinching her cheek.

"Where were you since whole day?
So now you remembered that you have a wife too?"
She narrowed eyes at him.

"So someone was missing me ?huh?"
Ali giggled.

" Go away! I am not talking to you."
She said taking anger whiel pushing him away with her elbow.

"Ok ok stop moving or you will destroy it. Keep your hands straight. The girl is really doing hard work."
Ali said holding her elbows and made her sit straight.

"Indeed she is!"
She smiled.

"So why were you calling me?"
He asked tapping continuously on her both shoulders as if she was some drum which he was beating with full joy.

"Aha actually my hair are bothering me way too muchhhh. Please hold him at back."
She whined.

"Firstly I am unable to understand that what's the matter of applying mehndi now when all the functions have ended?? and secondly if you are doing so them why are you whinning???"
Ali raised brow.

She looked at him for a moment and then turned her sideways without replying.

Ali sighed and started gathering her hair locks in his fists softly.

She pulled her head away.

Ali smiled inwardly at her way of expressing anger and grabbed her shoulders.

"Sit straight!"
He said sternly and she did so murmuring incoherent words.

Ali took hold of her hair and made sure no hair lock gets spared and kept on standing beside her until she completed.

"Want to eat sowmthing???"
Ali asked sitting beside her.

Her mehndi was completed and the girl who was applying it went away leaving them alone.

Samahir didn't reply and turned her head other side.

Ali shrugged and went away.

After few moments he came back with a plate full of kababs.

"Mhmmm!!! Man they are so tasty!"
Ali exclaimed dramatically while eating.

Samahir was trying hard to stay serious but she could not do it for so long when the mouth watering kababs were in front of her.