𝗘𝘃𝗮𝗰𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

"You think everything's done?" Whispered Bellatrix

"Yes, the bombs have been set" replied a hooded figure.
"Good. Let this be a warning to the royals, a simple reminder that we will go to any extent to get what we want"
"And besides, I love seeing these stuck-up nobles scream in terror. They think they're higher than everyone else, but they're not"
"But you're a noble too, you know"
Bellatrix glared at the hooded figure when she heard this before her expression turned into a smirk,

"Well not anymore, once the dark lord rises all the kingdoms would be under our control. We will reign terror across the kingdoms and soon there will be no royals left. We are not nobles, not anymore. We are dictators"
The figure nodded his head at this before turning back, they were hiding behind huge bushes. They both wore black and in the pitch dark it was hard to spot them, and as they waited outside for the bombs to explode there was a large group of nobles and royalty ,who were oblivious about any of this, living the time of their lives inside.

"This is going to be a very fun night"

|☾︎ • • • 𑁍 • • • ☽︎|

"Sire, you need to stop this Ball immediately" said a terror striken Auror to Sirius
"What? Why?"
The Auror looked around to make sure no one was listening before leaning in and whispering,
"Sire, there seems to be a bomb hidden somewhere in the castle. We have to evacuate everyone before something happens!"

Sirius's eyes widened at this before he put back on his normal face to avoid any kind of suspiciouns arising and whispered back,
"Are you sure? There could be a mistake."
"Yes sire, we found the plans of the deatheater council. We figured out the secret hideout of the deatheaters and sent over a spy, thankfully they still haven't figured out that we have their plans. The plans clearly state that they hid the bomb somewhere in the castle and plan to detonate it today. It makes sense considering many of the royalty and nobles are here today and if the bomb detonates then over half of the royalties and nobles will be out of the way. Which means it'll be easier for them to take over the kingdoms"
Sirius contemplated the situation for a moment before replying,
"What if they changed their plans? What if they didn't plant the bomb today?"
"Better safe than sorry sire"
Sirius nodded after a moment's pause and said,
"Fine, Dont make them panic. Just lead them out saying that the ball has to end earlier than planned because of a few classified issues. Make sure not to scare them."
"Yes your majesty" said the Auror before walking towards a group of people, both men and women, who Sirius guessed were undercover Auror's. You never know where a group of Auror's are standing undercover, they know how to do their job.

Soon the people were slowly starting to get evacuated, and most of the people were leaving with frowns and dissatisfied looks, but as much as he wanted to please his guests, their safety was more important.
He searched the crowd to see where Harry was when he spotted him coming towards him with a worried expression.
"Sirius, is everything alright? What's happening?"
Sirius didn't want to worry Harry anymore, the boy was already stressed out with his duties and the upcoming coronation.
"Don't worry about it Harry, there was just a few issues that occurred. I'm really sorry I had to end the ball so early, I wanted you to enjoy this night."
Harry smiled dryly before replying,
"It's alright Sirius, I hope whatever this issue is gets fixed"