chapter 13 - trust

Y/n's pov:

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content

"Unbelievable y/n" Ron said angerly, but quickly leaving before he started anything.

I quickly got up and chased after him.

"Ron! It's not what it looks like!" I said following him out of the library and into an empty hallway.

Ron stops walking and quickly turns around and looks at me.

"Do you fancy him?" Ron yelled. He looked like he wanted to punch a wall. I saw him clench his fist tightly even talking about Harry, and I can't blame him.

Of course I don't fancy Harry, he's just a really close friend. We helped each other with a lot these past couple of weeks, but I'm not going to let that affect my relationship with Ron.

"No of course not. How could you even ask that? Harry's only a friend, a good one" I said as I immediately regretted saying "a good one" considering how insecure Ron can get.

"I'm asking because you missed the date that I planned and then find you in the library asleep next to my best friend!" Ron shouted, storming off having me chase him again.

"Ron! Please wait. I was just helping him study for a little. I was going to leave, but I fell asleep! I'm sorry Ron!" I chased after him for a while and we ended up in the common room.

He didn't say anything after that, but continued walking until we were in the boys dorm room.

Ron started going through Fred and George's things and grabbed a small bottle of something I didn't recognize. He went back to the common room and grabbed a cup.

He snatched a bottle of liquor from the coffee table and poured some into the cup and also poured a tiny bit of whatever was in the other bottle.

"Here drink this" Ron said handing me the cup angerly.

I didn't hesitate to drink it since I was trying to get Ron to believe me.

The drink stung the back of my throat and I recognized the taste immediately. Veritaserum.

"Now....do you fancy Harry?" Ron said slowly, but in a rude tone.

"No, I only see him as a friend. I only love you Ron." I blurted out, but slowly started to get angry.

"Ron, you had the nerve to call me unbelievable, but I thought you could trust me! Does "I love you" not mean anything to you? How dare you slip veritaserum into my drink!" I said pacing back and forth around the room.

"What was I supposed to think? That you and Harry were just innocently studying, considering how close you two have been lately!? And considering you missed our date for him?" Ron said screaming at me at the top of his lungs.

He was hurt, but so was I.

"Yes...that's exactly what you're supposed to think! Harry is my best friend, not just yours Ron! I'm sorry alright!" I said getting close to him. I wanted Ron to know how hurt I was, but more importantly how sorry I was.

Suddenly I hear the common room door open and guess who it was.

Harry.

"Hey guys" Harry said walking in with a smile on his face. Clueless that boy is.

I looked over at Ron and saw how angry he got just looking at him. Harry didn't even know what was happening. He didn't know I had a date with Ron, yet he's still caught up in this mess.

"You stupid git! Why are you smiling? Do you think this is funny?" Ron said getting super close to Harry's face.

You could see how easily Harry's face went from enjoying his day to looking frightened and also confused at the same time.

I quickly stepped in front of Ron blocking him from getting any closer to Harry.

"Y/n what is he talking about?" Harry said looking at me scared.

"Um...well he saw us in the library" I whispered to him.

Harry instantly gave me an "oh" kind of look. Now he was no longer confused.

"You both are honestly unbelievable" Ron says just before leaving to go to the dorm.

"I'm sorry y/n. I didn't mean to come in between you and Ron" Harry said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"It's fine Harry, it's not your fault"

We sat on the couch in silence for a couple of minutes, until I finally decided to get up and check up on Ron.

I stood in front of his door and knocked quietly.

"Come in" I heard him mumble from inside.

I slowly opened the door and saw Ron standing there just staring at me.

"Ron I'm really sorry for the whole Harry thing, but I promise you it-" I started to say before Ron pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"I want you" He said pulling away and looking at me then at my lips.

We've been distant from each other all week, so I was longing to hear those words again.

I quickly put my hand at the back of his neck, pulling him back into the kiss.

He pushed me towards the door to close it and pinned me against it, holding both my hands over my head.

Ron started to kiss my neck, making me grow desperate for him.

His cold hands started to go up my shirt making me shiver.

He began to kiss my cheek and then close to my ear and whispered "You're mine y/n. And don't think for a second that you're not. Now turn around".

I nodded telling him I understood and turned around. Ron apparently thought I was turning around too slowly, for he grabbed me by the waist, turned me around and pinned my face into the door.

He pulled my shirt over my head and did the same with his.

The man standing behind me was different today. He was eager and desperate, but so was I.

He started kissing my back going down to my skirt. I turned my head around to look into his gorgeous sparkly eyes as he slipped it off of me, including my panties.

He goes back to kissing my entire body, now including my inner thighs.

I hear his pants unzip and fall to the floor, along with his boxers.

Ron spits on his hand and strokes his erection back and forth before coming back up behind me.

He starts to rub his shaft back up behind my clit making me moan instantly.

"Can't seem to stay quiet eh? It's alright darling I'll help you with that" He whispered as he put his hand over my mouth for support and shoved his shaft all the way in me.

I didn't even get a chance to get used to his length, Ron just pounded me harder every time I would even try to moan. You could easily tell how angry and greedy he was today. It just seemed to turn me on.

I could tell he was about to finish by the way he was trying not to moan.

"On your knees now and open that good mouth of yours" He said pulling out of me and stroking his cock immediately. I nodded and quickly got to my knees, opening my mouth wide.

He let out a loud moan as he came onto my tongue making it drip. I closed my mouth and got up putting my arms around his shoulder.

"You're amazing Weasley" I said smirking before he pulled me into a passionate but rough kiss.

I loved when Ron was possessive and demanding. He was trying to tell me that I'm always going to be his.

He's right.

I am so sorry everyone, but this will be the last chapter of In Love With a Weasley! This story was not planned out at all and a little messy. I wasn't really happy with this story, but I am extremely grateful for all the support I've received! Hope you enjoyed!